Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

favero assioma and Trainerroad
Quote | Reply
Has anyone had issues with the TR app showing correct power numbers when using favero assioma power pedals (left side)? they seemed to sync fine - but when I start the ramp test, the power numbers on the app are a good 100 watts lower than whats showing on my garmin - i know the garmin is correct. any thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: favero assioma and Trainerroad [SBRmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was an issue with it not doubling the power output from the single sided Favero. You need to update the firmware I believe.

https://forum.trainerroad.com/...ware-update/18609/48

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: favero assioma and Trainerroad [mstewarttri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for this - thats helpful. the firmware is updated. I went into the favero app under settings and tried to convert from duo to uno, and its giving me an error message, just says "generic error"...i contracted support so we'll see. thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the same problem. I contacted Favero customer support. The gave me a beta fw update for the assioma. After the installation of that, the powerreadings on TR over Bluetooth are o.k. again.
Quote Reply
Re: favero assioma and Trainerroad [123tritoni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thats good to know - i contacted them and asked for the update. we'll see what they do. did it take long for them to get it to you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The answer to my support question took one day.
Quote Reply
Re: favero assioma and Trainerroad [123tritoni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have dual pedals, but never had an issue with TR. Hopefully they resolve it quickly.

On a side note, I use them along with my direct drive trainer and am not sure if I should set the power source from the pedals or the trainer? Does it really matter?
Quote Reply
Re: favero assioma and Trainerroad [Vegaskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the power from my pedals so I'm training and racing with the same numbers. Otherwise you get out on the course, think you're doing a 0.85IF when it could be 0.80 or 0.90. Big difference!
Quote Reply