Re: You all are hereby ordered to immediately... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
...the statement was correct.

No, it really wasn't. Like many times you've posted erroneously about the law in the US, you were erroneous in that post about Canada.

So your position is the Governor General of Canada can't overrule the Parliament?

this is good. keep this up.

You disagree too?

here again your habit of reading what isn't there and not reading what is there is . . . remarkable.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: You all are hereby ordered to immediately... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Quote:

No, it really wasn't. Like many times you've posted erroneously about the law in the US, you were erroneous in that post about Canada.

So your position is the Governor General of Canada can't overrule the Parliament?

this is good. keep this up.

You disagree too?

here again your habit of reading what isn't there and not reading what is there is . . . remarkable.

Oh so you're just making unrelated posts in the thread. Got it. Here I can do it too:

Pumpkin Juice is tasty.

I miss Radio Shack

Denim is comfy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For what it's worth blame Blep. He started the whole Crown Colony of Canada thing by insulting the Blackhawks.[/quote]
Well you can’t really blame Blep for that, it is the Blackhawks. Besides, isn’’t the Blackhawk symbol racist?

I’d love more people to write about Canadian politics but admittedly it’s just not that exciting. We have an election coming up and I don’t even know when we vote.
Quote Reply
Re: You all are hereby ordered to immediately... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
For what it's worth blame Blep. He started the whole Crown Colony of Canada thing by insulting the Blackhawks.

Well you can’t really blame Blep for that, it is the Blackhawks. Besides, isn’’t the Blackhawk symbol racist?

I’d love more people to write about Canadian politics but admittedly it’s just not that exciting. We have an election coming up and I don’t even know when we vote.[/quote]
More Stanley Cups than all of Canada in the last two decades.

The team is named after a boat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Quote:

My position is that your snarky comment about the Governor General being able to overrule Parliament on a whim was incorrect.

But go ahead and keep digging.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply

Prev Next