Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First Wetsuit Triathlon: Which suit to pick
Quote | Reply
I pick up to used suits:
-DeSoto T1 Black Pearl
-HUUB Archimedes

Would it be better to do the 2 piece vs. the one piece?\

Obviously a newbie question so thanks for the patience.
Quote Reply
Re: First Wetsuit Triathlon: Which suit to pick [Streetsnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would go with the Huub. Not that this means much but find me a professional that uses a two-piece. I know Dan and some others say they like them but they just complicate the equation in my humble opinion. Maybe before suits became so flexible in the shoulders and before core shorts existed in mass they had more value but I can't see a compelling reason to use one today and I am pretty open-minded person who has tried a two-piece myself in the past. I can't legitimately see a reason why I would want a two-piece ever again.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: First Wetsuit Triathlon: Which suit to pick [Streetsnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Surely it comes down to which fits the best ?
Quote Reply
Re: First Wetsuit Triathlon: Which suit to pick [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
I would go with the Huub. Not that this means much but find me a professional that uses a two-piece. I know Dan and some others say they like them but they just complicate the equation in my humble opinion. Maybe before suits became so flexible in the shoulders and before core shorts existed in mass they had more value but I can't see a compelling reason to use one today and I am pretty open-minded person who has tried a two-piece myself in the past. I can't legitimately see a reason why I would want a two-piece ever again.

Ask Monty about the two piece version. Ok, he is no longer a pro but has been there, done that and can offer words of wisdom.
Quote Reply