Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers.
Quote | Reply
I didn't realize cuddling was a business until now. And apparently you can suck a nipple for 5 minutes and then complain about it too;

"In new age America, if you need emotional comfort, you can pay someone to cuddle you.
It's legal and unregulated.

But where do you complain if a cuddling session goes too far?

A Phoenix woman says it happened to her in May when she visited an $80-a-session cuddle therapist and the session turned sexual. She wound up with the cuddler's nipple in her mouth for five minutes.

She called police, who told her that nothing illegal had happened.
She called a national group that certifies cuddlers. It promptly decertified the cuddler, Susanne Woodward, for breaking its code of conduct.

Finally, she filed a complaint with the state board that regulates massage because the cuddler is also a massage therapist. It's illegal for massage therapists to engage in sexual activity with clients.

But Woodward's attorney, Flynn Carey, argued before the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy that cuddling is beyond the board's regulatory authority because the woman was a cuddle client, not a massage client.

Carey told the board that if they took jurisdiction of the matter, "you are actually going to be now the massage therapy board and the cuddle therapy board."

The board found no violation of massage practice but ordered Woodward to separate her cuddling business from her massage business, including maintaining separate websites to avoid confusion.

The unusual complaint underscores the limits of state regulatory boards. The cuddling controversy also illustrates how one type of therapy may be regulated and licensed while another, newer concept – that also involves close body contact – is not."

https://www.usatoday.com/...ent-says/2042376001/

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny how a nipple can just end up in your mouth. First you have to open and then close. I think the mouth and nippier were cuddling

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Homlander approves.

Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL. When you read the rest of the story you discover that the client requested nude cuddling and took the nipple in her mouth when requested to do so:

Quote:
"I am channeling nurturing energy to you through my breast."

Client felt bad about it when she got home. Maybe because she didn't tip.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, there is a national cuddler certification group?

I'm having a hard time figuring out which if these people is nuttier.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics or it didn’t happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just the tip?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love how the nipple was in her mouth for 5 minutes. You'd think she might have ended that type of cuddle a little earlier.

I would argue that simulated breast feeding or "nipple comfort" is a legit form of therapy. Everyone knows that bottles are good but the breast is best.
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
I love how the nipple was in her mouth for 5 minutes. You'd think she might have ended that type of cuddle a little earlier.

I would argue that simulated breast feeding or "nipple comfort" is a legit form of therapy. Everyone knows that bottles are good but the breast is best.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the fuck did I just read

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You obviously do not remember my outrage from 2013 when the Cuddle House of Madison was shut down.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...e%20madison#p4809967

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
You obviously do not remember my outrage from 2013 when the Cuddle House of Madison was shut down.

Wow. 2013.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Did they offer nipple therapy?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is it still nipple therapy if a man is offering the service? Asking for a friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love this gem from JSA on that thread:

“It has not gone unnoticed. Walker will crush (former Trek executive) Mary Burke in the 2014 election, especially when the Lance questions come out about what she knew and when she knew it. It's just too bad that we will lose Walker in 2016 when he enters the White House.”

===============
Last edited by: CaptainCanada: Aug 19, 19 11:45
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:

“It has not gone unnoticed. Walker will crush (former Trek executive) Mary Burke in the 2014 election, especially when the Lance questions come out about what she knew and when she knew it. It's just too bad that we will lose Walker in 2016 when he enters the White House.”

Walker did crush Burke, just like I predicted. Not my fault the folks around the country did not see his genius in 2016. But, pretty insightful on my part to predict his presidential run before he ever announced it. There is more genius in that old post than in all your LR “contributions” combined!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Walker did crush Burke, just like I predicted. Not my fault the folks around the country did not see his genius in 2016. But, pretty insightful on my part to predict his presidential run before he ever announced it. There is more genius in that old post than in all your LR “contributions” combined!

===============
Quote Reply
Re: Cuddle. Just don't do it with strangers. [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
JSA wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm embarrassed that our northern neighbor is having such a time taunting you.

I don't think this -- your call on Scott Walker -- was the time to stand and fight. Better just:

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL! You betcha! Called the run for president by an unknown Gov over a year before he announced (not to mention the election victory 6 months in advance).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I'm sure some of the Colorado peeps are gonna chime in that they called Hickenlooper's run. Yehaa.

________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply