Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: UFC 241 - DC v. Stipe [Kcny01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just talked to my guy, back from CA. Pettis broke his foot in the first round. That's why he stopped with the kicks.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 241 - DC v. Stipe [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Just talked to my guy, back from CA. Pettis broke his foot in the first round. That's why he stopped with the kicks.

I am pretty sure this was reported immediately after the fight. It's crazy how they probably kick pads thousands of times preparing for a fight and all it takes is a foot on something as hard as a shin or knee.
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 241 - DC v. Stipe [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
JSA wrote:

I am pretty sure this was reported immediately after the fight. It's crazy how they probably kick pads thousands of times preparing for a fight and all it takes is a foot on something as hard as a shin or knee.

You’re probably right. I didn’t read the post fight reports.

I think Joe Rogan called when it happened when Diaz checked a kick.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 241 - DC v. Stipe [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
STIPE! STIPE! STIPE!
Be interesting the route he goes now. Does Ngannou get another shot? Stipe came in lighter for this fight (as did DC, but damn he sure looked fat), does he stay light and try to entice Bones to come take a shot at the title?

I think Dana wants a new HW champ, and will be feeding Stipe to Ngannou and a buzzsaw of people to try to get a personality (I like his personality, but it doesn't sell tickets) into the Champion's spot.
Quote Reply

Prev Next