Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does anyone know of a good morning (for U.S./Canadian eastern/central time zones) group ride on Zwift
Quote | Reply
There are a few I really like, the Friday evening Audax being one and the Saturday afternoon ADHR being another. Both are well marshaled, and the organizer doesn't countenance people blasting off of the front.

I would like to know if there may be something similar in the morning (say 8 am eastern, but not so early, such as the 5 a.m. DIRT rides), preferably averaging 3 w/kg for an hour or so. One on the weekend and another on a weekday would be nice.

Suggestions?

Alternatively, anyone up for such a ride? I could try to organize it. The group riding aspect makes doing a long steady ride so much easier...
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone know of a good morning (for U.S./Canadian eastern/central time zones) group ride on Zwift [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump; suggestions anyone?
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone know of a good morning (for U.S./Canadian eastern/central time zones) group ride on Zwift [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most of the good rides seem to be between 5 and 7 am ET. The KISS AT Base ride would seem to meet your criteria, but it’s @ 5:50 am ET MWF. The DIRT Sprintapooloza is one of my favorite rides and they do have a pacific coast ride that starts around 8:20 am ET. It’s not a hard ride so maybe doesn’t quite meet your criteria, but it is fun. Essentially and easy paced ride except for the sprint sections where the whole group sprints together creating lead outs and a huge draft train.

Your best bet is just looking on zwiftpower and filtering on rides (as opposed to races)

I’ll also plug the Slowtwitch Rise&Grind on Thursday mornings. It’s too early for your criteria (5:35 am ET), but I help lead the B group ride and it’s basically an hour ride at around 3.2ish w/kg (depending on your weight and how much you use the draft)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There’s one tomorrow morning at 8:05 eastern time I believe called G7 something. Did the ride a couple weeks ago was good. Probably averaged around 3.5, intervals, O/U, and stuff like that. I think there were 20ish riders in the group. Definitely worth a shot’
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone know of a good morning (for U.S./Canadian eastern/central time zones) group ride on Zwift [plifter242] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MRid wrote:
Most of the good rides seem to be between 5 and 7 am ET. The KISS AT Base ride would seem to meet your criteria, but it’s @ 5:50 am ET MWF. The DIRT Sprintapooloza is one of my favorite rides and they do have a pacific coast ride that starts around 8:20 am ET. It’s not a hard ride so maybe doesn’t quite meet your criteria, but it is fun. Essentially and easy paced ride except for the sprint sections where the whole group sprints together creating lead outs and a huge draft train.

Your best bet is just looking on zwiftpower and filtering on rides (as opposed to races)

I’ll also plug the Slowtwitch Rise&Grind on Thursday mornings. It’s too early for your criteria (5:35 am ET), but I help lead the B group ride and it’s basically an hour ride at around 3.2ish w/kg (depending on your weight and how much you use the draft)

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, they are all a tad early for now.

I think DIRT got started on ST? I may need to talk to one of the founder and see if they may be interested in a later time

plifter242 wrote:
There’s one tomorrow morning at 8:05 eastern time I believe called G7 something. Did the ride a couple weeks ago was good. Probably averaged around 3.5, intervals, O/U, and stuff like that. I think there were 20ish riders in the group. Definitely worth a shot’

ah yes, good call
Quote Reply