Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My supervisor is awesome
Quote | Reply
I have to do competencies for my job. Technically it's just running things in front of a proctor or doing maintenance or something. I can do the work, but I'm having trouble understanding the format in the computer. It's a totally easy thing to do, but I can't seem to understand what they want.

My boss printed the competency papers and wrote on them exactly what she's looking for. All I have to to do is have the proof (printouts) that I actually did the work.

She didn't have to do it, but she went out of her way to help me.

Did I mention she denied my last 3 vacation requests because my competencies weren't done?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: My supervisor is awesome [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder what the ratio is between horrible work stories and good one is? It's nice to read something positive.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good for you. Did you get the shift thing worked out (when the person you worked well with moved to another shift or something)?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: My supervisor is awesome [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Good for you. Did you get the shift thing worked out (when the person you worked well with moved to another shift or something)?

Good memory. The same super did not want to change the shift, she asked me to try and work on it. She did talk to my coworker so things seem to be working out.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This makes me happy. Poor managers seems like the norm.
Quote Reply