Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Your worst date ever [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe she was interested and you blew it during the play?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Probably shouldn’t have used the popcorn box trick.
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:
I had some that weren't fun. Girl I met online I ask during the first date what she likes to do for fun and "I knit". Oh, what else like outdoors stuff or reading or........."no, I knit". Womp womp womp.

But, the freaking winner is this one......

I was in a VW car group back in the day. Not the cool aircooled stuff, the newer stuff. Introduced to a girl through the group. First time out things go alright. Little light fun at the end, but she told me she has to take medication for seizures. Uhmmmkay. Next time out goes fine, and we do the deed back at my house. Proceeds to have a freaking seizure in my bed after we did the deed, no shit. Like, wtf.

Yeah, I can sympathize with folks that have medical issues........but she didn't say she had them like all the time, including after playing hide the bishop. Then she just pretended nothing happened. Didn't get up and take any meds, didn't say needed any help. Nothing.

Uhmmm, nope. GMTFO of there!

I hope your reaction was due to youthful ignorance.

She was probably used to having them and she did tell you she took medication for it. There's not a lot of predicting when seizures happen, and the meds are to help control them (ie she probably took a set dose at certain times).

This did cross my mind.

The medication part didn't bother me, it was that when people mention things to you there's usually a "degree" or "severity" aspect to it.

If I had a friend take up cycling and want to go for a ride and they say "hey I sometimes have some knee problems" I'd try to not make the first ride too far or too hilly. But, if after two minutes of riding the guy is writhing on the ground telling me he's destroyed his knee..........that's a totally different level.

At that time in life I had other friends that had similar conditions, and they let the people around them know how severe it was and what to expect and do and what not to do if something happens. So that people don't weird out.

Placing the onus on the person without the problem to probe deeper isn't really fair as that's a really uncomfortable thing to have to do to pry more to get an acceptable level of understanding.
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Carol Heathrow : It just pushed the flap open?
Boogie : It's Ripley's, I'm tellin' ya, it just pushed the flap right open and I couldn't move the box. You know, you would've seen it.
Carol Heathrow : That's true.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:
I had some that weren't fun. Girl I met online I ask during the first date what she likes to do for fun and "I knit". Oh, what else like outdoors stuff or reading or........."no, I knit". Womp womp womp.

But, the freaking winner is this one......

I was in a VW car group back in the day. Not the cool aircooled stuff, the newer stuff. Introduced to a girl through the group. First time out things go alright. Little light fun at the end, but she told me she has to take medication for seizures. Uhmmmkay. Next time out goes fine, and we do the deed back at my house. Proceeds to have a freaking seizure in my bed after we did the deed, no shit. Like, wtf.

Yeah, I can sympathize with folks that have medical issues........but she didn't say she had them like all the time, including after playing hide the bishop. Then she just pretended nothing happened. Didn't get up and take any meds, didn't say needed any help. Nothing.

Uhmmm, nope. GMTFO of there!

I hope your reaction was due to youthful ignorance.

She was probably used to having them and she did tell you she took medication for it. There's not a lot of predicting when seizures happen, and the meds are to help control them (ie she probably took a set dose at certain times).

This did cross my mind.

The medication part didn't bother me, it was that when people mention things to you there's usually a "degree" or "severity" aspect to it.

If I had a friend take up cycling and want to go for a ride and they say "hey I sometimes have some knee problems" I'd try to not make the first ride too far or too hilly. But, if after two minutes of riding the guy is writhing on the ground telling me he's destroyed his knee..........that's a totally different level.

At that time in life I had other friends that had similar conditions, and they let the people around them know how severe it was and what to expect and do and what not to do if something happens. So that people don't weird out.

Placing the onus on the person without the problem to probe deeper isn't really fair as that's a really uncomfortable thing to have to do to pry more to get an acceptable level of understanding.

Fair enough. I agree that she should have said something - but she was probably embarrassed. A girl in one of my university classes had a seizure and when it was over she was fine, but you could tell she just wanted to leave - she was super embarrassed and said it was just because she hadn't eaten enough breakfast that day.
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seizure or first time a woman you were with had an orgasm?
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mr. mike wrote:
Seizure or first time a woman you were with had an orgasm?

Maybe first and last?
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [Running mom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Running mom wrote:
So I was invited on a dinner date with a young man who suggested we go to McDonalds. When I questioned the choice of location he said he just wanted to be sensitive to my financial situation since he was a high priced consultant and I was a graduate student- he did not want to select a place that I could not afford, since we were obviously going Dutch.

Like an idiot, I still go.

We get to the end of the meal and he leaves all of his trash on the table. When I suggested he throw it away he explained that he does not work at McDonalds, and if they expected him to work as a bus boy, they should pay him to do so. When I told him that that was kind of rude- he insisted that it was actually a really nice thing to do since he was “creating a job” for someone and that if more people left their trash behind they would need to hire more workers and create more jobs.

So, was there a second date with Mr. Wonderful?
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
Running mom wrote:
So I was invited on a dinner date with a young man who suggested we go to McDonalds. When I questioned the choice of location he said he just wanted to be sensitive to my financial situation since he was a high priced consultant and I was a graduate student- he did not want to select a place that I could not afford, since we were obviously going Dutch.

Like an idiot, I still go.

We get to the end of the meal and he leaves all of his trash on the table. When I suggested he throw it away he explained that he does not work at McDonalds, and if they expected him to work as a bus boy, they should pay him to do so. When I told him that that was kind of rude- he insisted that it was actually a really nice thing to do since he was “creating a job” for someone and that if more people left their trash behind they would need to hire more workers and create more jobs.

So, was there a second date with Mr. Wonderful?

We ended up dating for a year. I was a moron. What in the world was I thinking?
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
chriskal wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Boogie : It's Ripley's, I'm tellin' ya, it just pushed the flap right open and I couldn't move the box. You know, you would've seen it.

I didn’t do anything during the play. We just sat there. It’s a play, so we didn’t talk. Maybe that’s the problem, she probably expected me to have her hands all over her. Since that wasn’t the case- maybe she thought I wasn’t “normal”.
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
RandMart wrote:
chriskal wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I didn’t do anything during the play. We just sat there. It’s a play, so we didn’t talk. Maybe that’s the problem, she probably expected me to have her hands all over her. Since that wasn’t the case- maybe she thought I wasn’t “normal”.

She is not alone in that assessment
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jharris wrote:
RandMart wrote:
chriskal wrote:
BLeP wrote:

She is not alone in that assessment

Not an assessment by her. It was a hypothesized possibility of her thoughts, which cannot be proven or unproven by me without her direct statement of the situation.

Come on man- keep up. Thinking back though, maybe I should have slid my hand on her leg or something. How did I resist? She was super-hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
One of my friend’s girlfriend wanted me to take her pledge daughter to one of our fraternity parties. She was good looking, so sure no problem.

As happened at those parties we all get shitfaced and as also tended to happen she winds up in my bed as the party winds down. By the time we get there however, shes far to drunk to fool around, and I’m not much better, so we basically just pass out together.

Later on I wake up because she’s climbing out of the bed and, I presume, go to the bathroom. I roll over and to my great surprise she walks to the dead center of the room, drops her underwear, squats and takes a massive beer fueled ogre piss on the floor. She then pulls up her underpants and climbs back in bed. No muss, no fuss.

I assume she was sleepwalking/pissing or still so loaded she didn’t know WTF she was doing. We didn’t go out again.

This had me laughing all day today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First date, coffee shop, I'm expecting it to be less than 1 hour. The girl talks about herself nonstop, without asking me one question about myself. Every 20 minutes or so, she'd finish a topic and launch into the next one, all of them in a tone of wanting to teach me about each topic. Around the 2-2.5 hour mark, I feigned being tired and needing to be up early the next day to get out of it. She wanted a detailed description of what I was doing so early the next day. Now I use dating sites to meet nice girls. I found reviews on https://hookupmasters.com/...eesnapmŃ–lfs-review/ about best sites and I've already had a few great dates.
Last edited by: WilliG: Sep 1, 19 5:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dated a woman for two weeks, we had sex many times and everywhere imaginable and never once did either of us come - bizarre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Later on I wake up because she’s climbing out of the bed and, I presume, go to the bathroom. I roll over and to my great surprise she walks to the dead center of the room, drops her underwear, squats and takes a massive beer fueled ogre piss on the floor. She then pulls up her underpants and climbs back in bed. No muss, no fuss.

I assume she was sleepwalking/pissing or still so loaded she didn’t know WTF she was doing. We didn’t go out again.

At least she got out of bed

Not everyone gets that lucky

Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
dated a woman for two weeks, we had sex many times and everywhere imaginable and never once did either of us come - bizarre

Not that unusual. I dated a girl before I met the wife. Similar story over the course of a few months. We did "achieve" sometimes, but it bothered me that quite often we didn't (neither of us).

Come to find out (IMO), just the combo of our anatomy and choice of contraception (condoms) wasn't working optimally. She was extra careful doing that and taking the pill, but the couple times without, we always both managed just fine. Not sure why with just that person it was an issue, only person I ever dated that was like that.
Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:

“Are you horny?”
“No but I am curious.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://thetakeout.com/...879339138.1558627361

Quote Reply
Re: Your worst date ever [WilliG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WilliG wrote:
First date, coffee shop, I'm expecting it to be less than 1 hour. The girl talks about herself nonstop, without asking me one question about myself. Every 20 minutes or so, she'd finish a topic and launch into the next one, all of them in a tone of wanting to teach me about each topic. Around the 2-2.5 hour mark, I feigned being tired and needing to be up early the next day to get out of it. She wanted a detailed description of what I was doing so early the next day. Now I use dating sites to meet nice girls. I found reviews on https://hookupmasters.com/...eesnapmŃ–lfs-review/ about best sites and I've already had a few great dates.

Looking at your posting history, it's incredibly impressive that you literally have a website that you've "found" for every topic you respond to!
Quote Reply

Prev Next