Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO frame (L or XL), bar end shifters, base bar
Quote | Reply
I laid my bike down yesterday, destroying a number of things, including the frame (QR PR5-Large). So, in looking for the following, just to see how much it's going to cost me to get it back on the road:

Frame - either L or XL
Di2 single button bar end shifters
Base Bar - currently have the PD Aeria Al

I may need other little odds and ends, but those are the things I can see at first glance.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO frame (L or XL), bar end shifters, base bar [lonoscurse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much you looking to spend? PM if you are interested in a 2015 kestrel 4000 frame in 57.5. Carbon and setup for di2
Quote Reply
Re: ISO frame (L or XL), bar end shifters, base bar [lonoscurse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lonoscurse wrote:
I laid my bike down yesterday, destroying a number of things, including the frame (QR PR5-Large). So, in looking for the following, just to see how much it's going to cost me to get it back on the road:

Frame - either L or XL
Di2 single button bar end shifters
Base Bar - currently have the PD Aeria Al

I may need other little odds and ends, but those are the things I can see at first glance.

Have a large 2013 Wilier Zero.7 that's Di2. Found out it was commissioned for a continental pro(bought it NOS locally in an LBS two years ago)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM, ive got a Cervelo P3 56cm di2 if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the frame suggestions. Ended up with a replacement frame last night. However, I'm still looking for Di2 bar end shifters (single button) and a basebar/extensions.
Quote Reply