Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Speed Concept Series 7
Quote | Reply
Hello! This was my second triathlon bike for a few years (I have a trek speed concept one series I went pro on but shipping my bike to races left me without a bike for a week or two so this was my backup bike). Bought it new in 2015 ($3500k). Added BonTrager carbon fiber wheels. ($1500k new) which are included with bike.

The bike is size medium.

I live in LA and am willing to meet halfway to San Fran or San Diego too! If you’re a few hours away I’m willing to work something out. I’m willing to ship it too if you cover shipping costs.

DOES NOT COME WITH PEDALS. Add your own.

Asking $2100. That’s a great deal with the wheels included! I want it to go to a loving home!

Trek's Speed Concept 7.0 WSD takes your speed to a new level and your PRs to new lows. Trek makes this happen with their full carbon frame featuring wind-cheating Kammtail frame shaping that makes you faster, even in cross winds. They also tuck the rear brake, wheel quick releases, cables and computer sensor out of the wind for even more free speed. And, you'll love the precision SRAM Apex components with compact cranks to keep your legs fresh for the run and bar-end controls so you stay in your aero tuck. Plus, this a Bontrager Race aero bar with Race Lite clip-ons and stem. Get ready to fly!
Quote Reply