Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where is the fit table for Speed Concept?
Quote | Reply
Where is the fit table for the Trek Speed Concept?

Judging from their site that goes off your height, I'd be a large (I'm just a hair under 6' 1") but that is a crude way to fit a super bike.

My measurements:
Pad X (Center) 495
Pad Y 640
Saddle Height 795 cm

Cervelo has a handy sizing tool on their web site:
It looks like I'd be pretty comfortable on a 54cm Cervelo P5 but a 56cm would work as well.
I'd fit on a medium or large P3X.
Quote Reply
Re: Where is the fit table for Speed Concept? [tomljones3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 6.0 and SC gen2 size L appeared a bit small to me. Had to get mono plug, with longer extensions, smaller crank
Quote Reply
Re: Where is the fit table for Speed Concept? [Ksavostin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://docplayer.net/...ncept-fit-guide.html

I'm 6'-0"
On a Large frame
Medium / Far stem
15mm riser (smallest)
165mm cranks

Pad height 646
Pad reach 535 pad center (but I actually hook my elbows just behind the back of the pad
Saddle height 79.5cm

I'm pretty happy with my fit...

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply
Re: Where is the fit table for Speed Concept? [Fuller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the chart and for the confirmation with your measurements.

It looks like I'm a large frame with a medium-far stem, 35 + 5.
Quote Reply
Re: Where is the fit table for Speed Concept? [tomljones3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You and I seem to have pretty much the same bike fit. If you are looking for a 640 stack height the 15mm riser is the better choice. It's a pain in the butt to swap them out if you have mechanical shifting. Right now I have some up-tilt on the aero bar which moves the pads up a bit, but the only way for me to go lower would be to swap the stem to a low / far. I'll check my current pad height but I'm pretty sure it's at 645.

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply
Re: Where is the fit table for Speed Concept? [Fuller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuller wrote:
You and I seem to have pretty much the same bike fit. If you are looking for a 640 stack height the 15mm riser is the better choice. It's a pain in the butt to swap them out if you have mechanical shifting. Right now I have some up-tilt on the aero bar which moves the pads up a bit, but the only way for me to go lower would be to swap the stem to a low / far. I'll check my current pad height but I'm pretty sure it's at 645.

I definitely can't go lower than that, in fact, I may need to raise it just a bit.

Thanks for all the help!
Quote Reply