Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar
Quote | Reply
Has anyone successfully run this set up? Pictures?

I previously ran a dagger stem and Zipp Vuka Bar. Currently on the stock felt bars with 51 SS extensions and arm cups and custom wedges for angled pads.

I am looking for bars with the ability to tilt the extensions. I don't believe the 51 SS bar is compatible with the Integrated IA front ends and I am not interested in Tri Rig from some bad past experiences.

Any info is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

https://www.strava.com/athletes/773280
http://imroycer81.blogspot.com/
teamemj.com
everymanjack.com
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [IM_Roycer81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased the 10 degree tilt from dcohen24

They should arrive this week. I'll let you know how it goes. But it should solve your problem. I just wanted a slight tilt to my existing IA bars
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [IM_Roycer81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what tilt kit are you using?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's not my bike, Dougal Allan (see the insta link above) is a touch faster than I am.
He's got the Aeria Ultimate bar on a Dagger stem - the scenario the OP asked about.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any idea about the Ultimate? I want to replace the bar on my IA-10 which is not that adjustable I have found.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what the stack/reach to the bar clamp with the dagger stem would be?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA with Dagger Stem and PD Aeria Ultimate Bar [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Non integrated dagger stem is 110mm / -16 degrees, so doing a bit of math leaves it at about 100-101 mm of reach to base bar clamp, depending on your head tube angle (frame size), and would has a rise of about 3mm. The non integrated regular IAxx stem is 90mm /-6.

In other words, all else the same going from non integrated stock stem to non integrated dagger stem should extend reach by ~22 mm and drop stack by 14-15 mm (closer to 15mm for the smaller 2 frames and 14 for the larger ones).
Quote Reply