Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Opinion on Synergy two piece wetsuit?
Quote | Reply
Anyone try the synergy two piece? I’m looking in the next few months to get a new wetsuit and I keep getting De Soto recommended because of my fluctuations in weight. But De Soto is just out of my price range. However the Synergy looks promising.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Opinion on Synergy two piece wetsuit? [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's what I have! I've wondered why it doesn't get more press. I love mine. I have the sleeveless top, with long bottoms. I also got mine because it was half the price of Desoto. I got mine at the beginning of the 2018 season, and after my first race with it, I gave my one year old ROKA wetsuit away. I love the two piece, and can have the top off before I'm even out of the water, and the bottom slips off in a couple seconds. Using the porta-potty pre-race is priceless. I'm no pro, but a fairly salty age grouper, and I haven't noticed any speed difference between the two-pice and one piece. In fact my oly tri swim PR was set in the Synergy.

Athlinks / Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Opinion on Synergy two piece wetsuit? [Dean T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have me wanting one! I wish more companies did the two piece.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have me wanting one! I wish more companies did the two piece. //

How many can you wear at one time? Seems like if you want to try it, you have a couple good options. And DeSoto lets you try it, no strings..The other one I dont have any information or personal experience with, but the two piece design has a solid foundation in fit going way back..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have not used the Synergy two piece, but I have used their wetsuits for many years (they are a local company) and can assure you that they are excellent products and a great value for the price. I believe they offer a 60 day trial and a 3 year warranty for anything. Stefan Laursen (owner) and his staff are great people and will give you all the help you need to get the right fit.
Give it a try - you can't go wrong.
https://synergywetsuits.com/
Quote Reply