Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine....
Quote | Reply
...then why is it that I can barely make it home from the Japanese restaurant without shitting myself?
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [Ga Dawgs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [Ga Dawgs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:
...then why is it that I can barely make it home from the Japanese restaurant without shitting myself?

Are you eating “white tuna” sushi/sashimi? It’s real name is Escolar and is banned in Japan — google the side effects of escolar if you eat more than 3 (?) ounces
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Firehouse subs does the same thing to me. I love their sandwiches, but I won't eat one unless I know that I'll be near a bathroom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 6 to 8 hours thing has to be more of a guideline than a rule. Whenever I eat corn it's like a pulse/chase experiment from my molecular bio days, and that shit (pun intended) moves through most ricky tick, like 2-3 hours from consumption to exit.
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
The 6 to 8 hours thing has to be more of a guideline than a rule. Whenever I eat corn it's like a pulse/chase experiment from my molecular bio days, and that shit (pun intended) moves through most ricky tick, like 2-3 hours from consumption to exit.

I still haven't figured out why the fuck I even bother eating corn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Something with the Japanese food must cause a strong peristalsis reaction for you. It's whatever was already there that's coming out. Not what you just ate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You probably shouldn't try White Castle sliders then.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Maybe you are just an overachiever?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:

I cut out the ginger dressing on the salad & this phenomena disappeared.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
...most ricky tick...

You sir, are my people.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Are you eating “white tuna” sushi/sashimi? It’s real name is Escolar and is banned in Japan — google the side effects of escolar if you eat more than 3 (?) ounces
Good old butterfish is way better for resetting the GI track than Chipotle

Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
wimsey wrote:

It is a conduit for butter and salt. What other reason do you need?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to have a chili recipe that would do that. We called it "one-hour chili."
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
wimsey wrote:

True dat. And corn does have obvious food value even though it appears we poop it out whole. Societies have relied on corn's food value up to today.

mmm. it's in season, I'm going to have to pick up a few.
Quote Reply
Re: If it takes on average 6 to 8 hours for food to make it to large intestine.... [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
JSA wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
wimsey wrote:

True dat. And corn does have obvious food value even though it appears we poop it out whole. Societies have relied on corn's food value up to today.

mmm. it's in season, I'm going to have to pick up a few.

You poop out an entire intact cob of corn?!

Not sure if I'm impressed or disgusted. =:-o
Quote Reply