Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo P3 frameset 61cm, like new
Quote | Reply
Subject says it all, 2003 model (silver), 61cm, includes stock carbon aero fork, cane creek aheadset, aero seatpost. Not a mark on it, pics available, I am the original owner, no crashes. It's going on Ebay soon but I'll let it go here for $1050. I got a P3c, so it has to go.

TK
ttbikefit.com
Last edited by: e28m5: Jan 28, 06 17:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 frameset 61cm, like new [e28m5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just about to buy this P3 myself but just before sending my payment my lovely wife surprised me by insisting I get me a P3c instead. I love her! Anyway...

e28m5 sent me pictures of this frame/fork/headset/seatpost and it totally rocks! e28m5 doesn't lie, it does look like a new 2003 (very well-taken care of) frame/fork/headset/seatpost and at $1,050 is a better deal than you will find on Ebay! Do a search on completed P3 auctions and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I also checked out all the fine details and it is 100% - (his ebay feedback is perfect) and he has the brake-plug, tt-cable plug, cervelo headset cap, dia-comp (cervelo) headset, an long inseam of like 37" (long cervelo seat post), the BB threads are sharp/clean. I asked a lot of questions and found e28m5 professional to deal with and that the bike has been taken care of personally by e28m5 and not mistreated.

So... If you want a great looking 61cm time trial bike with real aero tubing and a flipable seatpost... I say go for it!

Cheers! ---- NYSLIM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics:

TK
ttbikefit.com
Last edited by: e28m5: Jan 30, 06 6:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 frameset 61cm, like new [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi NYSLIM,

May I know where your wife bought that P3C and how much is it? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 frameset 61cm, like new [yns88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We actually have not purchased it yet. We assumed that we would be able to find one easily but when we went to a local NY bike shop they investigated for us and we were told that Cervelo is sold out and won't be able to fill our order until September.

We are still looking. Any ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 frameset 61cm, like new [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all3sports had them a few weeks ago - don't know if they still do. If a shop has not advance-ordered inventory for stock purposes, you are out of luck - special orders will take forever as your shop said. I know this becasue I talked to Cervelo to see if my lbs could get one after they said no way, and Cervelo confirmed. All production is spoken for so you have to find a shop with stock.

TK
ttbikefit.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks for the tip!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's on Ebay now.

TK
ttbikefit.com