Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches
Quote | Reply
So even though the White House has stonewalled the House Oversight Committee and not provided any documents, they have been able to get 60,000 documents from privates individuals and companies. This may explain why trump is so upset at Cummings.
Basically the trump white house was willing to put the potential profits of the President’s friends above the national security of the American people.

So first, the UAE government edited a trump campaign speech. This was titled his "America First" energy policy, you know, for the extra irony.

Then Barrack continued, along with others in the White House like Michael Flynn, to push for giving countries in the middle east nuclear technology. Of course they were going to do this, even though Saudi Arabia had just killed a journalist and would destabilize the region and result in pushing Iran to pursue nuclear weapons. Ohh yea, and Barrrack was doing this so that he could make a bunch of money on the deal. Ohh and Barrack never registered as lobbyist.

And finally, THE EMAILS SHOW THAT PEOPLE ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL WERE USING PERSONAL EMAIL. So this really does have everything.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MUAEGA

Drain the swamp

Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders. And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.

Oh, and Baltimore sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders. And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.

Trump was the first to summit Mt. Everest but was robbed of the distinction by some crooked person named "Hillary"

.#LostTrumpHistory

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

Trump was the first to summit Mt. Everest but was robbed of the distinction by some crooked person named "Hillary"

.#LostTrumpHistory

That hashtag is hilarious on twitter. Ball washers might not like it, but damn that's some funny shit.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

.#LostTrumpHistory

That hashtag is hilarious on twitter. Ball washers might not like it, but damn that's some funny shit.

i like the gonzo journalist one.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy mother of god some of those a hilarious. Trump parted the Red Sea to free the Israelites, and he made Egypt pay for it!

I might have fire up my old twitter account just to follow that hastag.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump was actually the lone survivor of the Donner Party. He called those that died “Low Energy Losers”. He went on to say that it was “The worst party ever! There’s no ketchup for the human hamberders!” He did later go on to name is first born after the party. #LostTrumpHistory
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
""Trump invented lying!" You gotta wonder.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Strictly business as usual in DC. Swamp draining of those who influenced the previous administration and then replacing with those seeking influence with the new. Continuance of how America got great and stays great.

Below are cliff notes from a WAPO news article today by Tom Hamburger and Josh Dowsey. My input is in parenthesis.

Thomas J. Barrack ran Trump's inauguration financing. He was (/is ) an informal adviser to Trump. He and his company actively advocated on behalf of nuclear development in Saudi Arabia. (He and his company would make good coin were such advocacy successful). (Knowing he was in the cross hairs of congressional investigators) He asked for a sit down with public integrity unit of the US Attorney's office in Brooklyn. That occurred in June. He has not been accused of wrongdoing and is not a target of theirs for more questioning. So say his folks. DOJ has no comment.

(Trump's team has not been deterred yet on matters it seeks to pursue in Saudi Arabia). Although an earlier report by the House panel in February stated that members of the NSC and other senior WH officials objected to plans pushed by key admin officials to sell nuclear power plants to SA.

One of the companies involved IP3 issued a statement criticizing the democratic majority report for linking "misunderstandings with conspiracy theories and allegations to create an arbitrary and contrived story that doesn't reflect the reality that occurred." (Wow! That quote has all the right keywords.)

(How much there is there? We'll see. For sure proximity to power always will provide opportunity to enrich oneself. Life for Trump is different now that legitimate congressional oversight control has changed hands. )
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just read posts3-8 and I must apologize for sidetracking the thread back on topic. You guys were having some fun there.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Holy mother of god some of those a hilarious. Trump parted the Red Sea to free the Israelites, and he made Egypt pay for it!

Or start one. Who knew there was brilliance in the world. He does bring out the best in people.

Question for the twitter enlightened, one of the posting contributors was George Conway, lawyer. That wouldn't be Kellyanne's George?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
mck414 wrote:

Or start one. Who knew there was brilliance in the world. He does bring out the best in people.

Question for the twitter enlightened, one of the posting contributors was George Conway, lawyer. That wouldn't be Kellyanne's George?

One in the same.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

.#LostTrumpHistory

I agree. I just spent 20 minutes on it. Looks like something one could spend all day on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
gofigure wrote:
mck414 wrote:

One in the same.

Holy Cow! I gotta think even the ball washers can get some chuckles on that hashtag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
jmh wrote:
gofigure wrote:
mck414 wrote:

One in the same.

Holy Cow! I gotta think even the ball washers can get some chuckles on that hashtag.

Doubt it. They don't seem to have much of a sense of humor.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#LostTrumpHistory: despite claiming a medical deferment in the interest of modesty, Mr. Trump actually did fight in Vietnam under the codename Agent Orange

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That twitter feed is internet crack. Lots of gems.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What other countries wrote his speeches?

Probably Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and some of the Central African warlords as well.

This guy is a total loser and would do us well to take him out and publicly flog him, confiscate his business interests ( which his dad gave him) kick him out of the White House and make him live on a dirt hill in south Alabama.

By the way aren't we more oil independent right now than 10 years ago?

Did the stock market break another record today?
Quote Reply
Re: What Other Countries Wrote Trump Speeches [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
What other countries wrote his speeches?

Probably Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and some of the Central African warlords as well.

This guy is a total loser and would do us well to take him out and publicly flog him, confiscate his business interests ( which his dad gave him) kick him out of the White House and make him live on a dirt hill in south Alabama.

By the way aren't we more oil independent right now than 10 years ago?

Did the stock market break another record today?

What did Alabama ever do to you? Just because he can talk about dating his daughter and no one blinks an eye doesn't mean they want him there.
Quote Reply