Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Quarq [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
Toothengineer wrote:
Yep I have 3 on bikes right now with SRM.

Nice! The Dr came around! All Origins? did you go with a PC8 as well?

Figured might as well live up to “dentist bike” slogan. Yes all origins; 2 re chargeable 1 none.
Yes got two pc8 but not used either; will prob re sale.... can’t get away from ease of use with Garmin / to lazy to learn something new.

I got 2 more vintage in bikes in boxes to build was going to use this quarq for one but feed up with quarq.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toothengineer wrote:
Yes all origins; 2 re chargeable 1 none.

How has the rechargeable SRM been for you? Does it hold the charge well? I always see people say it is no big deal shipping the original version in for a battery change, but for me I am totally bad about packing something up and shipping. Once SRM came out with the rechargeable battery I was thinking maybe I could step up to SRM the next time, but I've never seen feedback concerning this version of SRM. Here is my opportunity to ask an owner and user.

I have etap on two bike and love this drive train, but I am having to charge the batteries fairly often. More than SRAM claims. In fact my last ride I got a warning on the Garmin 820 that the rear derailleur battery was at critical. Note to self: please charge that puppy before Saturday rolls around.
Quote Reply

Prev Next