Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
On the subject of racism, anyone who answers "but the economy is good," is essentially saying that one can earn the right to be a racist.

But again, that assumes that they actually mean what they say. I'd wager that the majority of his defenders don't care about racism, hardly at all, so the "but the economy" is really just a way of trying to brush it under the rug, not so that they don't see it, but hoping that you don't see it.

And, FWIW, the economy was fixed before he got into office. He's just riding the wave and hasn't fallen off.

I wait patiently for "anyone" to engage on matters other than the "economy". I can however appreciate their reluctance since the topic is a matter of the heart and not the pocketbook.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with everything you wrote.

I feel like Trump is a Walmart at a technology fair where he beats out Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. After discussing for a while how they got beat, they realize that while they were trying to deliver better products, he gave the consumers what they really wanted.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump shows yet again what a racist POS he is. Fuck Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
Trump shows yet again what a racist POS he is. Fuck Trump.

Hmm lets look at the Congressional district he said nobody would want to live in:

Higher than national average income.

Higher than national home price.

Higher than national education level.

Ohh here it is, it is a black majority district. That is why trump doesn't think anyone would want to live there. Of course his own Secretary of HUD lives there. Ohh wait, that is one of only 2 minority cabinet members that he has, so I guess that works.

Of course this racist tweet did result in this hilarious tweet where someone asks David Simon if he has watched The Wire.

Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the horses he rode in on.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess Bernie Sandwiches is a racist as well. https://pjmedia.com/...third-world-country/
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Democrats just hate when Trump speaks the truth. He hits them where they have miserably failed.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:
Democrats just hate when Trump speaks the truth. He hits them where they have miserably failed.

Sometimes I have to pause whether someone is using sarcasm or not.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
I guess Bernie Sandwiches is a racist as well. https://pjmedia.com/...third-world-country/

Try googling "Germany Jews infested"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May well be that the voter is sleeping through the current kerfluffle, but if it keeps on, the noise will awaken them. The question then, just ugly politics or is there something there there?

Or you could think that those in love with trump are hearing loud and clear and becoming more and more agitated and are rousting their neighbors so his vote count is amped.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
May well be that the voter is sleeping through the current kerfluffle, but if it keeps on, the noise will awaken them. The question then, just ugly politics or is there something there there?

Or you could think that those in love with trump are hearing loud and clear and becoming more and more agitated and are rousting their neighbors so his vote count is amped.

Nobody will give a rats ass, especially our sons and daughters when they will have to deal this shit we are ignoring.

The House Just Passed a Budget Deal That Will Add $1.7 Trillion to the National Debt
https://reason.com/...o-the-national-debt/

All the people in the left wing, fuck
And all the people in the right wing, fuck
And all the people in the underground, fuck
I find myself stupefied, coming back again
All the people in the high rise, fuck
And all the people in the projects, fuck
And all la gente in the bario, fuck
I find myself stupefied, coming back again...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
gofigure wrote:

Nobody will give a rats ass, especially our sons and daughters when they will have to deal this shit we are ignoring.

The House Just Passed a Budget Deal That Will Add $1.7 Trillion to the National Debt

Got it. Besides the racist white nationalist voting public there is also the asleep public that does not hold their elected officials to account. Fair point. Seems Trump put the Tea party'ers to sleep. Bipartisanship at it's finest!

Did you voice your complaint with your congressman or was he one the 65 stalwarts in the Nay?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
gofigure wrote:

I don't know, at least most of the democrats voted against that debt ballooning tax cut.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Continuing: "In its editorial, which ran in the paper's Sunday print edition, the Sun responded to the president by calling him, "the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are 'good people' among murderous neo-Nazis."  Left out draft dodger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he’s so dishonest that he doesn’t even know the truth any more.

It would explain why he seems to be losing it. He’s lost complete grasp on reality.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Continuing: "In its editorial, which ran in the paper's Sunday print edition, the Sun responded to the president by calling him, "the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are 'good people' among murderous neo-Nazis." Left out draft dodger.

And this makes the Sun better and/or more credible than him moving forward how???
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the words of Johnny Mac "you cannot be serious?"
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The main thing though. Is because he around enablers all day and watches Fox News all day, his view of what is happening/actions is completely different than reality.

It is somewhat a real life Truman show. Imagine if you showed up for work and everyone told you that you were great, you were saving the country, you just need to act more like yourself. The problem is that you are holding back.

You pair that over time with a guy who was born 75 plus years ago who never changed his worldview. You get an ignorant guy whose worldview is set from the 70s. Which by metrics even the median from those times is racist by today’s standards.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 28, 19 20:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

Oh no Joe, you are part of the klan too? I guess you have no choice because you're an old white man.

Caution brain drain...

Hat tip...
https://www.newsbusters.org/...ist-who-has-drop-out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, you're trying to remind us that JB is also an old white guy? Yup, he sure is. However, he's an old white guy who also has some level of empathy and self-awareness for other people in whose shoes he hasn't ever walked, and is thus able to recognize some of his blind spots and learn/work to improve on them. That's commendable.

What's not commendable is refusing to ever own any of your fuck-ups, and instead doubling down and trying to scapegoat the media for pointing out your racist BS, and refusing to learn anything from it.

Edit to add ~ I'll gladly and gratefully (even gleefully) await a brand-new HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT thread if/when he gets elected, too...
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Sep 16, 19 17:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is somewhat a real life Truman show.//

That show and this one, the twilight zone with Billy Mummy. Here is the description;

"On an isolated family farm, a young boy with vast mental powers, but lacking emotional development, holds his terrified family in thrall to his every juvenile wish."

Anyone remember this episode, man it creeped me out to no end when I was a kid, especially wishing people into the corn field!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734580/
Quote Reply

Prev Next