Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fit Input/Adjustments
Quote | Reply
Hi all - not a great pic but would like some feedback based on what you see. Frame size is 56cm, saddle is ISM Adamo Road. I can't get much lower in the front due to lower back issues (and I'm OLD! - 55) and I don't feel cramped on the bike. Note where the saddle is on the rails. I find myself sliding forward to find the comfortable spot on the split nose, then sliding back.... all race long. (half, IM) I'm thinking of moving the saddle back a bit and raising the nose to stop the sliding while hitting that comfortable spot.

Also, regarding bottle cages. I'm planning to take advantage of the built-in BTA mount holes on the P5-6 and putting a cage there. Should I move the downtube cage or the behind the seat cage? Which move would be more beneficial from an aero perspective?

Thanks in advance and be gentle!

tinman
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Input/Adjustments [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would move the seat back to see if that helps and make sure you put your elbows on the elbow pads. If you can angle them upward that might also help with sliding forward.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit Input/Adjustments [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would angle the bars up, one bit at a time, and see how that affects your saddle sliding. You forearms are almost level with ground, I want to see how moving the hands up a little would work.
Quote Reply