Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How can they say that? [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
I read it early this morning and my personal opinion it's a 'hit piece by LA times in support of Willie Brown's 'protegee *cough cough* Here in the land of Freedom (where we use freedom units) you can serve in the Reserve component (NG or Reserves) and serve in Govt as well. Hell, Secretary of the Navy Lehman was a naval flight officer as well as and while serving as the Secretary of the Navy.

Congresswoman Gabbard does not give up her right to serve in the reserve component just because she got elected to Congress. What she should not do (and is wrong if where and when she does it) is to appear in her official capacity as a National Guard officer and criticize US Govt policy. That's clearly wrong. It does put the State of Hawaii (its Gov. and AG in a very awkward position) as well as the NGB. ALL THINGS in the Guard are political. So one weekend you're disciplining MAJ Gabbard for speaking in uniform and the next week you're appearing before her asking for funding! It's incumbent on MAJ Gabbard to follow those rules.

I do appreciate your being one of the few who self identify here. I am putting together a dossier [we'll call it the Hawley Dossier] about the attempt by anonymous foreigners to influence the US election via social media (on this very board no less). I've about got it polished up and will be handing it over to the FBI soon. I will not be including your 'handle' to the list of nefarious foreign characters who are blatantly trying to influence our election via social media postings here.

/r

LMAO!!! This is fucking great! I can't wait to see it!!!

Quote Reply
Re: How can they say that? [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
I read it early this morning and my personal opinion it's a 'hit piece by LA times in support of Willie Brown's 'protegee *cough cough* Here in the land of Freedom (where we use freedom units) you can serve in the Reserve component (NG or Reserves) and serve in Govt as well. Hell, Secretary of the Navy Lehman was a naval flight officer as well as and while serving as the Secretary of the Navy.

Congresswoman Gabbard does not give up her right to serve in the reserve component just because she got elected to Congress. What she should not do (and is wrong if where and when she does it) is to appear in her official capacity as a National Guard officer and criticize US Govt policy. That's clearly wrong. It does put the State of Hawaii (its Gov. and AG in a very awkward position) as well as the NGB. ALL THINGS in the Guard are political. So one weekend you're disciplining MAJ Gabbard for speaking in uniform and the next week you're appearing before her asking for funding! It's incumbent on MAJ Gabbard to follow those rules.

I do appreciate your being one of the few who self identify here. I am putting together a dossier [we'll call it the Hawley Dossier] about the attempt by anonymous foreigners to influence the US election via social media (on this very board no less). I've about got it polished up and will be handing it over to the FBI soon. I will not be including your 'handle' to the list of nefarious foreign characters who are blatantly trying to influence our election via social media postings here.

/r

Fuck yeah, signed me up. I only voted four times last election. This time I will shoot for six. Thank you lax ID laws!!!

I think this time I will be “Steven J Hawley” or maybe I will use Stevie!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: How can they say that? [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to watch the interview. Did anyone notice that he said “look” three times. When I hear that from people it generally means they don’t want you to see what going on.

2nd on the cream cheese and bacon for the jalapeño
Quote Reply

Prev Next