Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Polar rs300x
Quote | Reply
Hi all new to this site. Purchased above HR monitor for interval training and monitoring calorie burning during training sessions. When I press start it automatically sets me off on a lap and I don't want to use this feature. Also I can't see the calories im burning during training which is really putting me off is it this watch!! Any help as to if I've set it up wrong because it does say u can use this feature whilst training but I can't seem to find it!! Also how do i turn off the laps and just have the normal timer?? Thanks in advance :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Polar rs300x [Gingemac1977] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you check out manual?

I don't have rs300x, but i still have old CS600 (cycling computer), which should be fairly similar in menu / settings.

First,... here is rs300x manual.
You should start reading on page 17 if you want to edit/change your training display.

But here is quick and short how to change display:
1. when in regular time display press red button, which will show you some exercise options
2. go down or up and find settings and press red button to enter setting options
3. go down or up and find display and press red button to enter display options
4. in my CS600 first option after selecting display is edit, which is where i can change my display. so after i select edit, it shows me all my displays. i select which display i want to change and start by going up or down to see which display options are available.

Regarding your automatic lap start. It might be "wrong" exercise. You should be able to change your default exercise in settings as well.
Here is quick and short how to do it:
1. when in regular time display press red button, which will show you some exercise options
2. go down or up and find settings and press red button to enter setting options
3. do down or up and find exercise and press red button to enter exercise options
4. first option displayed should be Free (no predetermined settings for the training session). Free should display some default / basic data. if you don't like some displayed data, go and change it in display options.

I mean is simple HR monitor watch, it is not nuclear bomb trigger. You won't break or destroy anything. Just start exploring.

Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done.

- D. Goggins

Last edited by: PinaMan: Jul 12, 19 20:37
Quote Reply
Re: Polar rs300x [PinaMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much I'll give that a go. I have read thru the manual and looked online so I'll try it again. Thankyou.
Quote Reply