Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bucket List - Cubs at Wrigley [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
And, for those who don't know and didn't feel the need to look it up, the Cubs beat the Padres 6-5.

Thanks. Whatup, Crank?

Glad it went great, thanks for sharing the experience. I've been to a game at Wrigley. I was solo on a business trip and had the time. I'm very happy I did, it was memorable for sure.

ETA: and yeah, pics
Last edited by: zed707: Jul 20, 19 20:13
Quote Reply
Re: Bucket List - Cubs at Wrigley [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought I’d attached the now-attached photo yesterday but I dropped the ball. Kinda like Addison Russell, who tried to single-handedly lose that game but Baez bailed him out. ;-)

Now, anyone got any advice on how to get a flight out of Midway on a stormy day? Holy cluster, Batman.

Edit: I’m on my phone so I can’t tell if the pic attached. Looks like it may not have. I’ll check it tomorrow if I actually make it home today.

War is god
Last edited by: Crank: Jul 21, 19 13:05
Quote Reply
Re: Bucket List - Cubs at Wrigley [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
I thought I’d attached the now-attached photo yesterday but I dropped the ball. Kinda like Addison Russell, who tried to single-handedly lose that game but Baez bailed him out. ;-)

Now, anyone got any advice on how to get a flight out of Midway on a stormy day? Holy cluster, Batman.

Edit: I’m on my phone so I can’t tell if the pic attached. Looks like it may not have. I’ll check it tomorrow if I actually make it home today.

Go look at the daulntless exhibit on the way to terminal A while waiting
Quote Reply
Re: Bucket List - Cubs at Wrigley [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot how awesome the bleachers are for red blooded heterosexual males
Last edited by: windywave: Aug 3, 19 10:51
Quote Reply
Re: Bucket List - Cubs at Wrigley [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also forgot Lolla is going on so this is the B team
Quote Reply

Prev Next