Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, so the set of 6's rim brake are gone, and the front 9 rim brake too. Still have the others, we are holding off the mailing list for a bit more, you guys are rocking it thus far, so are still getting first crack..
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Set of 9's disc out the door, one more left!!
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So we have some assorted single wheels left, and two sets of the ardennes that are rim brake. Dan took a set for himself, so you know these are great wheels. If anyone wants one of these sets, I will ship both wheels for a total of $30 instead of the $90, so save you 60 more bucks...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there a way to pick them up in CA?
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [9kfever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For sure, we are in LA county, where are you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what else is left? I am in la, can pick up.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Alex, a quick perusal and I saw front 6 and 9 disc brakes, rear 4's, disc and rim, and a set of ardennes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ahhh - bummer. was looking for the 6's rim.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you ship over seas and can the HED Jet 6 Black Plus, disc brake, front, be with thru-axle (15mm)?

Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [TIP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TIP wrote:
Do you ship over seas and can the HED Jet 6 Black Plus, disc brake, front, be with thru-axle (15mm)?

we don't ship with the thru axle. but it can be a 15mm axle. replacement caps make it 15mm. we don't have the caps. can we ship overseas? i can check.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the current updated inventory is on post #1 above.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman- will you ship overseas? And would you still happen to have jet black rim brake rears?
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [davidalone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davidalone wrote:
Slowman- will you ship overseas? And would you still happen to have jet black rim brake rears?

i might ship overseas. what size rears? 4? 6?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan - did you run your Ardennes tubeless?
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [SkipS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipS wrote:
Dan - did you run your Ardennes tubeless?

i've run ardennes both ways. for quite awhile a set of ardennes were tubeless on my gravel bike.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open to both but prefer the 4. You have both in rim brake?
Quote Reply
Re: Liquidation: carbon wheels, saddles, and other stuff [davidalone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davidalone wrote:
Open to both but prefer the 4. You have both in rim brake?

i have whatever's listed on the forum thread, in the first post.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next