Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
R & A Cycles has the DI2 version on their website now. Obviously not in stock yet. Sticker price..... $6,499.

https://www.racycles.com/...tegra-di2-bike-19065
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same site also have the 2020 AR's up without pictures, but with descriptions that include disc brakes
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Word on the street is the AR will be disc brake as well.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [Once-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame/fork stunning
Threader bottom bracket??????!
Bargain basement aerobars.
Soo close
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every time I have a fit client with an IA they have to go buy the Dagger

peace242000 wrote:
the best part for me is that their is added reach w/ the dagger stem. The bikes run tall and short w/ the integrated stubby stem from 2019. A lot more people who like to get long and low will be able to do it without swapping parts now

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [wayneb7959] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wayneb7959 wrote:
Frame/fork stunning
Threader bottom bracket??????!
Bargain basement aerobars.
Soo close

I am sure it (ar disc) will be announced at eurobike... but care to share images?

threaded bb seems to be on trend given the joys of the squeaking bb30 and similar.

Aerobars I can upgrade...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://weightweenies.starbike.com/...ewtopic.php?t=154567

pictures are on the weight weenies ar disc thread
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
peace242000 wrote:
https://weightweenies.starbike.com/...ewtopic.php?t=154567

pictures are on the weight weenies ar disc thread

nope. Aso f this writing, there are photos out there under publication ban, but the only photos on that thread of AR's are a 2017 rim brake AR, and a digital schematic of the ar disc from the felt catalogue (which may or may not represent the actual 2020 bike) that I posted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultegra DI2 version now on Felt's website: https://feltbicycles.com/...ced-ultegra-di2-2020
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm. That actually falls in at a decent pricepoint compared to the Speedmax SLX 8.0. Basically trade a hydration system for disc brakes and $500 in your pocket. Not bad.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [benjomincity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep I was all over skyscanner looking for flights from the UK to Denver (boulder, for Colorado multisport) to grab one of those and then I saw it had jumped by close to 20%, ruined my day!
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
Hmm. That actually falls in at a decent pricepoint compared to the Speedmax SLX 8.0. Basically trade a hydration system for disc brakes and $500 in your pocket. Not bad.

The ultegra di2 bike has been on the euro site for some time. I could have gotten it in canada for the same as 5200$ msrp (usd) + tax. I actually went for the force bike simply because it was in stock, and if I waited for the ultegra Di2, the Canadian season would be almost over by the time it was in my hands. it was a 900usd premium however (but I am enjoying the shit out of the force bike, so it is worth it. nothing is more painful then staring at a new bike, and having to wait 3-4mths to use it).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are right, the Felt Ultegra DI2 is cheaper in Europe then in the US. I do not know why???

It is 500$ cheaper then the Cervelo P DI2, and the Reynold wheels are better/more expensive.

As a package with disc brakes, DI2 it can even compete with Canyon at this price point.

When is the delivery time?

How is the ride of the Felt?
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [Testrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was told early october for delivery in canada. I suspect di2 is cheaper because 11 speed is on the outs. Maybe us terrifs also... but the bike is made in taiwan. It also comes with proper crank lengths vs the force bike. I ordered 165mm cranks for my bike... the cost of wanting a bike 1 month sooner.

I have little comparison for ride, but mine is comparable to my road bike (felt f2) over the bumps. But i can drop the pressures and make it smooth as silk. Handling is fine for a beginner like me, and the bike feels more stable in the wind than my road bike too. Still wrapping my head around that.
Last edited by: Rocket_racing: Sep 18, 19 3:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did you get the discount from LBS?
I am in Vancouver and many shops I checked do not want to give a penny. $1000 cad can be a deal breaker for me to upgrade to Felt IA Di2.
In Reply To:

Rocket_racing wrote:
realbdeal wrote:

The ultegra di2 bike has been on the euro site for some time. I could have gotten it in canada for the same as 5200$ msrp (usd) + tax. I actually went for the force bike simply because it was in stock, and if I waited for the ultegra Di2, the Canadian season would be almost over by the time it was in my hands. it was a 900usd premium however (but I am enjoying the shit out of the force bike, so it is worth it. nothing is more painful then staring at a new bike, and having to wait 3-4mths to use it).
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 felt IA / Advanced [kamchatsky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I followed the advice of a friend. Pick a good lbs, and be a return customer. Be friendly. Etc.

I spend a lot of money there, and i get discounts that make pricing competitive with the internet. When it is not, free service installing a new part usually makes up the difference.
Quote Reply

Prev Next