Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm. This bike was purchased from R&A Cycles and maintained by Cycleology Bikes in Southport, CT. This was ridden for one race and has been sitting for two years (kids). The frame is in mint condition. I'm looking to sell this as a full bike first but will part it out of need be. In addition the frame, included are:

81mm Reynolds wheels (Continental Force & Attack tires)
Quarq Elsa BB30 170mm powermeter (52/36)
Shimano Ultegra Pedals and F/R derailleur 6800
Shmano Dura-Ace TT Shifters
Blackburn Carbon bottle cage
Xlab Gorilla cages (2x)
Xlab Mini Cage Pods (2x)
Fizik saddle
Barfly Garmin Mount
Bontrager Speed Box

The rear wheel has a slight bulge (pictured) from a pothole. The wheel is rideable and brakeable, you feel the slight bulge when braking hard. Please see pictures below. Can provide additional photo/video if needed. Asking $3,800 shipping included within 48 (professionally packed by bike shop). I've sold numerous bikes via ST and Ebay and can provide references. Please reach out with any questions

https://photos.app.goo.gl/amykw7jiYLpCCyTc7

Thanks,
Mike
Last edited by: UConn140point6: Jan 21, 20 18:15
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm [UConn140point6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price adjustment...$3,800 professionally packed, shipped and insured within CONUS. While the rear wheel is rideable, per my LBS, it should be repaired by Reynolds or someone that handles carbon repair. I'm including the wheels with the purchase for free. Please reach out with any questions.
Last edited by: UConn140point6: Jan 21, 20 18:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the recommended height range for this size?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm [skyjuice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Generally speaking a 51cm is recommended for someone that is 5’3-5’7. Below are some geometry specs for the current P5. Please let me know if I can provide any additional I fo.

https://www.cervelo.com/en/p5

Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this bike still available and any additional price drop?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm [drrafe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the bike is still available. Happy to sell frameset only for $2500 local pickup or buyer pays shipping and professional packing. Please let me know if I can provide any additional info.

Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Post deleted by UConn140point6 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Orbea but just saw this- offer in PM
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm [wildhorse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike still for sale. Full bike $2600 shipped and professionally packed within CONUS. $2400 local pickup. Happy to sell frameset only too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, its Noe Trevino, I had been emailing through ebay. I was using my wifes' account, Julia Trevino.

You mentioned in our emails through ebay that you have the lower bar mount. Will it be included?

Regarding the power meter, is it ANT+ and does it read the both pedals.

Can you please reply to my cell. 956-537-6218, looking forward to your response.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P5-6 51cm [Noe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike sold
Quote Reply