Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best sleep monitor [Tubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This post is funny I was literally just talking to my wife about this. I use my Garmin and an Android app to track my sleep and so last night I either got 7 hours and 33 minutes or 8 hours and 40 minutes.

I bought this somewhat newer Garmin 935 watch because I was interested in tracking my recovery a little bit better. So far it has proven useless to the task. The sleep tracking doesn't work half the time and when it does the numbers often don't make sense. No matter what I do the day before and how poorly I sleep it will always inevitably tell me that my recovery is good and I'm ready to go for another day. I'm glad I did not spend $500 on a new watch I suspect these recovery metrics are just cheap plastic toys.
Quote Reply
Re: Best sleep monitor [tri@thlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[The traineroad podcast dudes recently said the Whoop monitor is really good? Anyone have any experience with this?[/quote]
I tried using the Whoop monitor for a couple of months last year to track my sleep during a bad bout of insomnia. The Whoop always showed me sound asleep during the hours and hours of each evening that I was wide awake and unable to sleep, so I returned it.
Quote Reply

Prev Next