Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

McElroy interview/ ITU-centric podcasts?
Quote | Reply
Matt McElroy did a good interview on the latest Babbittville Radio. Typical Babbitt (“take me back”) but in a good way. I had no idea he was 2nd to Lukas V at Footlocker! Very interesting conversation.

Looking to expand my tri podcasts. Fitter Radio has solid ITU conversations. Chasing PB had a few good ones but seems to have stopped. Babbitt is in that scene and interviews folks from time to time. Filiol and Paulo’s was awesome, but that is defunct.

Who has good ITU insight and athlete interviews?

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: McElroy interview/ ITU-centric podcasts? [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listened to this interview today - I knew Matt was a great runner, but I guess I didn't realize his pedigree. Super cool stuff and really excited to see what he does the rest of 2019 and into 2020!

I haven't found other podcasts that consistently feature ITU so I'm looking for those recommendations too. Not necessarily ITU, but I have been enjoying the Ironwomen and If We Were Riding podcasts a whole bunch. Ironwomen has interviewed Katie Zaferes and Taylor Spivey before, but they (shocker) mostly focus on long course athletes.

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: McElroy interview/ ITU-centric podcasts? [swim13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just had a listen, he stated was racing saturday in Hamburg but has been removed from the start list, wonder if something is up health wise since this was recorded?
Quote Reply