Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: He survived 7 assassination attempts [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
I think he is an attention Hogg :)

I don't want any harm to befall him, and I do think he needs help. Maybe it is the cynic in me, but I think this was just another attempt to get attention and to keep himself relevant.

It would be easier for me to be sympathetic if he had behaved differently, but he seemed to relish the negative attention because it gave him a higher profile. The more outrageous he was, the more attention he received.

Almost sounds like a reasonably normal teenaged male...

...or future president.
Quote Reply
Re: He survived 7 assassination attempts [fierceSun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fierceSun wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
I think he is an attention Hogg :)

I don't want any harm to befall him, and I do think he needs help. Maybe it is the cynic in me, but I think this was just another attempt to get attention and to keep himself relevant.

It would be easier for me to be sympathetic if he had behaved differently, but he seemed to relish the negative attention because it gave him a higher profile. The more outrageous he was, the more attention he received.

Almost sounds like a reasonably normal teenaged male...

...or current president.

FIFY

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: He survived 7 assassination attempts [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
This guy is so brave and courageous. Those 7 assassination attempts have occurred in the last year.

Story Here

But what has the kid actually done? I mean, people say stupid stuff all the time, but I've been told we aren't judging by that anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
He purposely went after the NRA, gun owners and conservative voices. Do you think he should be ignored?

Yeah, he purposely went after them so that something could finally happen in regards to gun laws so that others don’t have to be victims of school shootings. Not sure what part of that you fail to comprehend

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
He wasn't some innocent kid who was just voicing his fear. He purposely went after the NRA, gun owners and conservative voices. Do you think he should be ignored?

Good for him. He went after the enablers of the reckless gun culture in this country. It is the tiny seeds that turn hundreds into the millions in no time!

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply

Prev Next