Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fit Help, Any input is appreciated. (round 3)
Quote | Reply
So long story short I took year off because my wife and I had our first child. I tried to mess with my position an get lower and tried out a new saddle and posted up on here for a few bits of advice. Basically was told my posture was trash ("Terrible") which is cool (it was a form of feedback) but didn't really get any more feedback than that. So with that I tried to make some changes to improve on the posture. I have a new saddle from the first time I posted (ISM Pn 3.0 to ISM time trial). I moved the seat up about .5CM and moved the arm pads back about 1CM. I did this to try and emulate some other fits i have seen on here that had a little more positive feedback. Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give.

Updates: 7/8

I flipped my seat post to be able to get more hip opening so in doing so moved my saddle about 2 CM more forward. I tried to lower the seat but I need to cut my seatpost which I am doing today. I was able to lower it about 3mm. I ended up ordering the under mount kit which got me down about 2CM it is hard to see a difference from before. Not a big fan of the look.

I did tear my left hamstring a few years ago and is still tight from time to time.

Here is a video of my current attempt (7/8) at improving my posture and fit.

https://vimeo.com/344220013

Still photos of before and after for comparison.

Round 1

Round 2 (above bar extensions)

Round 3 (current (7/8) Undermount

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Last edited by: mknight84: Jul 8, 19 12:23
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Help, Any input is appreciated. (round 2) [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, I'll have a crack...

Saddle's a little too high.

Front end looks decent, comfortable, but could possibly come down if your hammies are OK with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Help, Any input is appreciated. (round 2) [MattyK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK thank you. I will probably have to order an under mount extension kit to get lower in the front. I will try lowering the seat about 5mm tonight.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Help, Any input is appreciated. (round 2) [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for updates.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply