Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [Adman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very true about the Nice bike course. Rudy is a scary good descender, and looking at the World’s course, there is some serious gains to be had coming down the mountain.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [mwanner13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The exact premise of thread is how some athletes get all the attention win or lose, case in point this is a perfect example. \\

I guess some of us can hold two or more thoughts in out heads at the same time, noted...
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look at his Strava training. He is very smart with a clear long term development in mind. Lots of long bike rides at 210-240 watt avg, which is obviously completely aerobic for him. Moderate run volume with careful intensity. I bet he does more intensity in the pool, which has good crossover to running if you are already a good runner. His training is very different than LS, who does a lot of hard trainer rides and run intervals, which to me is overkill and a recipe for overtraining and injury.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [Thebigturtle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So if you had to buy stock in Rudy or Ben Kanute who would you choose.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
So if you had to buy stock in Rudy or Ben Kanute who would you choose.

I'm buying Rudy.

Seriously, if you have to chant for someone, is there a better one than "Ru-DY!" I don't think so.
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So if you had to buy stock in Rudy or Ben Kanute who would you choose. //

I feel like Ben is a mature Dow stock that pays a dividend, and Rudy is a Nasdaq IPO from a couple years ago, that has since doubled. Each has their attributes and returns, but at this point if you are looking for the next Amazon, then it would be Rudy..Ben is the stock I hold in my portfolio and sleep easy at night...
Quote Reply
Re: Who TF is Rudy Vonberg? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll take both. They’re two great young racers that are fun to follow. Both seem like genuinely good guys. The future of USA Triathlon is looking good with these young guns!

monty wrote:
So if you had to buy stock in Rudy or Ben Kanute who would you choose. //

I feel like Ben is a mature Dow stock that pays a dividend, and Rudy is a Nasdaq IPO from a couple years ago, that has since doubled. Each has their attributes and returns, but at this point if you are looking for the next Amazon, then it would be Rudy..Ben is the stock I hold in my portfolio and sleep easy at night...
Quote Reply

Prev Next