Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TriRig Delta [P3aceFrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking... the main reason for me to buy Delta would be to not have to cut the monopost of the Alpha One flush with the bar...
I know that's why I'll be getting it, more than the possible aero gains ;-) . I would not want's to cut Alpha One very short and at the same time I don't want to see monopost exposed under stem... and there comes DELTA to the rescue ;-)))
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [pyf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone installed on a Specialized Shiv Tri? how did it fit, any other take away?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [CJAC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of folks have done so. Here's one a customer sent us that we posted on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/.../?type=3&theater

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [CJAC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is my black/red Shiv in the photo link from Nick. Aesthetically, I love the Delta as it reminds me of the original nose cone Shiv. Added to the Alpha One bar, it looks super smooth.

Fit-wise, it's a bit finicky to get right. The Shiv's fork has those post brake mounts which have a bit of sculpturing on the lateral edges. These make the lower "wings" of the Delta stick out a bit. With the tape that is included with the Delta you can get the wings fairly flush with the fork, but I found that they will begin to pull away from the fork leaving a bit of a gap. I have toyed with the idea of cutting the Delta so that the lower wing ends flush with the brake post. I just haven't had time to fool around with it.

Jon Ryder
RPM Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know if the Delta fits over Magura RT6/8 brakes?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know, sorry!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone else??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will these ever be made to fit Felt IA 16??
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Delta [jpryder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone trimmed the lower bits so they sit flush with the leading edge of the fork rather than going around the fork?

On my P5/3 the lower wings stick out a little and wondered if I trimmed it in line with the fork if it would look neater.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going from memory- when I was making my 3D printed fairing for my P5 I needed to make it a little wider further out than the stock p5 cover.

So that would mean the delta would fit the magura. Can’t confirm 100% but fairly confident
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tangentially, has anyone installed this over a P5-6 fork? Would be curious to see how that lined up. I've found TriRig's gallery with an Omega X + P5-6 and a Delta + P5-3 but no Delta + P5-6 combo anywhere... figured I'd ask here and see if anyone had done this.
Quote Reply

Prev Next