Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [ripple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:
You give Barry facts, you give Barry clips of Dems themselves condemning her naivety and her ignorance. Yet it's still not enough for Barry!!

So much for that super secret probation ignore list I was on.

I picture Barry hunched over his screen, on the LR forum, every post is hidden by his internet pussy ignore list, and he's telling himself "don't click Show Thread, don't click Show Thread".. "Oh Faaack me! Now I have to defend AOC against ripple again! Efffff!"

Anybody beyond a total dipshit would have backed down 1000's of posts ago and admitted she is a lightweight idiot in over her head. Hell, even Slowman did that as best as Slowman can.

But Barry is a man of science and intellect. He needs her real words not those fake unfunny meme's.

So if he wants to continue to have her actual stupidity paraded in front of him I am happy to oblige a man of science.

The list of people who don't consider her to be a lightweight idiot complete in over her head appears to be getting smaller though. In fact, besides herself and Barry, I am not sure who else is currently on that list.
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, well.. we have a conundrum.

A senior Democratic source told Fox News:
Quote:
She is a nobody. She is a freshman member of Congress with no power. She is not worth the speaker’s brainpower,” the source said -- accusing her of starting "needless distractions from serious issues," and skipping meetings and conference calls in favor of media interviews, tweets and "glamour."

Barry always said she was a nothing.

But since I'm on Barry's double secret internet probation ignore list, he won't see me admit this.
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [ripple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:

Quote:
She is a nobody. She is a freshman member of Congress with no power. She is not worth the speaker’s brainpower,” the source said -- accusing her of starting "needless distractions from serious issues," and skipping meetings and conference calls in favor of media interviews, tweets and "glamour."

But since I'm on Barry's double secret internet probation ignore list, he won't see me admit this.

no not always. When he was creaming his jeans about her New Green Deal (this was before it became a laughingstock proposal that even those in her own party and herself wouldn't vote for), she was highly intelligent and highly accomplished. And that New Green Deal is now just an "extremely aggressive" proposal, which is now from an unimportant individual member of Congress (who it appears the rest of the world is coming up to speed on the fact that she in nothing more than a stupid in over her head attention grabbing _____ ).

But it's about time for Barry to call her Puerto Rican again she he can say that's why we are all doing this because we are racists. And then he can post about "irony" without the slightest self awareness that throwing around racism is all she is doing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:

Quote:

She is something. She is the Donkey who is going to cost Team Donkey the House.

An anonymous Democratic group leaked an internal poll to Axios on Sunday that shows "swing voters" deeply dislike prominent progressive lawmakers, deepening a public rift within the party. The poll found that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had a 22% approval rating and Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota had a 9% approval rating among 1,003 "likely general-election voters who are white and have two years or less of college education" and knew of the two outspoken lawmakers. "If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the [House] majority at risk," a Democrat involved in the 2020 congressional races told Axios. "She's getting all the news and defining everyone else's races."

https://www.yahoo.com/...-poll-205906247.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is no way that she will have any influence on the presidential election. We've been told that she is a freshman nobody. Who are you going to believe? A poll, or Barry who is far more intelligent than everyone else combined?
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
There is no way that she will have any influence on the presidential election. We've been told that she is a freshman nobody. Who are you going to believe? A poll, or Barry who is far more intelligent than everyone else combined?
Barry does cum laude. Unless he's faking it all?
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
There is no way that she will have any influence on the presidential election.

She should go back to where she came from.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case you still wonder why people think she is stupid:

It's like watching a junior high school student in Mock Congress.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
In case you still wonder why people think she is stupid:

It's like watching a junior high school student in Mock Congress.

You know if she was really stupid you would be posting her actual words not silly potty humor memes of things she didn’t say
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just an fyi, though I occasionally open up your posts and read them, I haven't clicked on a video of any of your in months. I had that football pulled out from under me too many times.

Let me guess.....something else she said that wasn't actually stupid, and certainly much more intelligent than......oops, almost forgot the rules. Not allowed to talk about stupid republicans.

Just a reminder, you guys ARE batshit crazy.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: How Unhinged are AOC Critics - Top 5 Replies in ST History! [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Just an fyi, though I occasionally open up your posts and read them, I haven't clicked on a video of any of your in months. I had that football pulled out from under me too many times.

Let me guess.....something else she said that wasn't actually stupid, and certainly much more intelligent than......oops, almost forgot the rules. Not allowed to talk about stupid republicans.

Just a reminder, you guys ARE batshit crazy.

Oh, poor baby. Did I offend the delicate genius?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Yorktown Heights?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ripple wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Yorktown Heights?

must...not..open….Ripple....post.....football pulled away.....
Quote Reply

Prev Next