Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah I have a pretty good sense of humor and don't mind being the butt of a joke or 2. especially if I deserve it. However, why the personal attack in thread I haven't even commented in and don't intend to comment on the subject? It's a dick move... biggly.

besides, I look more like this:

Last edited by: orphious: Jun 19, 19 12:09
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Nah I have a pretty good sense of humor and don't mind being the butt of a joke or 2. especially if I deserve it. However, why the personal attack in thread I haven't even commented in and don't intend to comment on the subject? It's a dick move... biggly.

besides, I look more like this:

I suspect he just picked two random LR ball-washers. (ie. you're nothing special)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not going to look for it be has done this a couple of times now. Anywhoo.. done in this thread as I have no comment on it so hopefully the thread gets back on track.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for you my friend, hope you'll recognize the humor in it...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Just wondering if you are really as big a dick in real life as you are on here? More than likely.

man am I glad I didn't make the obvious followup joke.

(how can you pick them out from that pile with those two guys standing in the way).
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
There couldn't possibly be anyone left who would vote for Trump, right? Right?

These two guys?

Which one is gphin and which is orphious?

The odds are they are felons and aren't allowed to vote.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Well apparently Trump has shown us that everyone loves free stuff (just look at the deficit), so I guess you predict an easy Dem win...

What happened to Obama's deficit responsibilities?

"Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise. He added $8.588 trillion. This 74 percent increase was the fifth-largest. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $831 billionby cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding public works projects."

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
hopefully the thread gets back on track.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Well apparently Trump has shown us that everyone loves free stuff (just look at the deficit), so I guess you predict an easy Dem win...

"Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise. He added $8.588 trillion. This 74 percent increase was the fifth-largest. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $831 billionby cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding public works projects."

BUT BUT OBAMA!!!

If I recall, there was a major financial and economic crisis in 2008. Now the economy has recovered and we should be shrinking the deficit. Trump apparently doesn't' think so.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
The odds are they are felons and aren't allowed to vote.

Wait, can't some felons vote in Florida now?

https://www.nbcnews.com/...al-amendment-n985156

(Hoo boy, looks like AOC had an opinion on the issue.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

BUT BUT OBAMA!!!

If I recall, there was a major financial and economic crisis in 2008. Now the economy has recovered and we should be shrinking the deficit. Trump apparently doesn't' think so.

Well then Obama shouldn't have crashed the economy in 2008.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Do you see just one of trump's supporters deciding to back someone else because of this article? I wish the election were tomorrow and we could just get this s*** over with. The only Democrat capable of beating Trump is Oprah and she's not going to run.

Yes, those people just love to be lied to. They had a great time last night with The Donald keeping up the pace, 15 lies in 76 minutes;

https://www.cnn.com/...ndo-rally/index.html

I don't know if that's his record, but nobody else has ever been close.

But there's not enough of them. The ''I just don't like her' voters and the ''he's a businessman, he'll get this country straightened out'' have their heads spinning. They don't want to admit that they were conned by a pro. But what was the George Bush said about ''fool me once''

If the Democrats can keep all the BS out of their platform...........well, I sure hope they keep all that BS out of their platform!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Do you see just one of trump's supporters deciding to back someone else because of this article? I wish the election were tomorrow and we could just get this s*** over with. The only Democrat capable of beating Trump is Oprah and she's not going to run.

One of the many failings with this line of thinking is assuming that everyone that voted for Trump in 2016 has complete affinity for Trump. Yes they supported him in the sense they pulled that lever in 2016, but that doesn't mean they were happy about it. Do you think they are happier about it now after he has acted like a dumb ass every single day since?

And he won by the skin of his teeth. He had no voters to lose. Do you honestly (ok, I know I won't get a real answer) believe that he has gained voters as opposed to lost voters over the last 2+ years?

Ahhh. The echo chamber that Is the LR...
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [dry heat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dry heat wrote:
j p o wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

One of the many failings with this line of thinking is assuming that everyone that voted for Trump in 2016 has complete affinity for Trump. Yes they supported him in the sense they pulled that lever in 2016, but that doesn't mean they were happy about it. Do you think they are happier about it now after he has acted like a dumb ass every single day since?

And he won by the skin of his teeth. He had no voters to lose. Do you honestly (ok, I know I won't get a real answer) believe that he has gained voters as opposed to lost voters over the last 2+ years?

Ahhh. The echo chamber that Is the LR...

The bully pulpit echo chamber.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

BUT BUT OBAMA!!!

You are really going to use that excuse? You can't possibly let Obama off the hook for 8 years can you? 8 full years?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

You are really going to use that excuse? You can't possibly let Obama off the hook for 8 years can you? 8 full years?

Maybe not off the hook. But things were starting in the right direction. Obama had it nearly back down to pre-financial crisis levels. E.g. Bush levels. Handed Trump the football in the Red Zone with a clear opportunity to drive deficits to zero and be a huge hero. But he did the opposite. And all those people who were holding giant Tea Party rallies just disappeared. They're gone. People who used to be worried about the "size of government?" They're gone.

And I think the CBO is actually being pretty optimistic with these projections.

Last edited by: trail: Jun 19, 19 17:31
Quote Reply
Re: Trump kick of his campagne in Orlando, the Orlando Sentinel endosres.......... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Maybe not off the hook. But things were starting in the right direction. Obama had it nearly back down to pre-financial crisis levels. E.g. Bush levels. Handed Trump the football in the Red Zone with a clear opportunity to drive deficits to zero and be a huge hero. But he did the opposite. And all those people who were holding giant Tea Party rallies just disappeared. They're gone. People who used to be worried about the "size of government?" They're gone.

And I think the CBO is actually being pretty optimistic with these projections.

Almost...But the problem still remains that we, and I mean the politicians, spend money like drunken whores because they think they won't be around when the day of reckoning comes. Perhaps this current Congress, with younger members may change things. My apologies to you drunken whores that are financially astute.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUT BUT OBAMA!!!

Are you serious?
Quote Reply

Prev Next