Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, so you a bad experience with one wheel made in Taiwan and so you not only extrapolated that to mean that all wheels in the country are bad, but also now assume that all wheels made in China are poor too. Got it.
Quote Reply
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [Canadian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boom...

And that's why I will continue to purchase from Flo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you, Chris. I have been a customer for many years, and really appreciate your openness and the customer service from FLO.

I was sad to see the 30 go away. It was a great entry-level wheel set (and pretty fast when combined with a cover), that served me for several years when spending $1k+ for a set of wheels was not in my budget. My experience with those wheels was also why I really only considered FLO when the time came to upgrade. I understand the market realities, though, and why you might need to move on as you expand into (presumably) higher demand and higher margin products.
Quote Reply
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RON Wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Such a great response. Detailed and to the point.

I’m a happy owner of Flo Carbon 60/90’s. Great wheels at a fair price.

I wish these guys continued success!!

You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
Quote Reply
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [jf64k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been very happy with my Flo 60/90 wheels. I have owned them since 2015. No issue with them at all. Train and race with them. I just replaced my decals on my wheels. I have emailed Flo multiple times and they have always been responsive. I think they are worth the price. I was looking to buy a disc and noticed the price had gone up. But still a fair deal.
Last edited by: Skolbe: Jun 20, 19 20:02
Quote Reply
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [jf64k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jf64k wrote:
Such a great response. Detailed and to the point.

I’m a happy owner of Flo Carbon 60/90’s. Great wheels at a fair price.

I wish these guys continued success!!

This^^^^

Early adopter and I love them. Left them on my bike as too lazy to change. I trust these guys. Great product, fair price and exceptional personalised service. I'm hoping they'll come out with other bike related products at some stage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought, and recommend, my wheels to everyone based solely on you being accessible - here and on email

$50 or $100 more for a set of wheels is no difference over the many years I have (and will continue) to own them

Thanks for being awesome and the awesome wheels
Quote Reply
Re: Have FLO wheels gone way up in price? [mike_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike_w wrote:
Thank you, Chris. I have been a customer for many years, and really appreciate your openness and the customer service from FLO.

I was sad to see the 30 go away. It was a great entry-level wheel set (and pretty fast when combined with a cover), that served me for several years when spending $1k+ for a set of wheels was not in my budget. My experience with those wheels was also why I really only considered FLO when the time came to upgrade. I understand the market realities, though, and why you might need to move on as you expand into (presumably) higher demand and higher margin products.

I too miss the 30's. Rear wheel got a crack in it (after thousands of miles). Bad as wheels... I would totally buy another set.

But back to the topic: I got immediate help from Flo regarding that cracked wheel. I've received customer service in the past from Trek/Bontrager... but never w/the personal Flo touch. That's just what you get from a small business and, even if the prices were on par w/the "big" guys, that personal service makes it worth the price. No different than getting a quality, better, cup of joe at a mom/pop cafe vs Starbucks.
Quote Reply

Prev Next