Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Rentals near Nuremberg, Germany
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know of a bike shop in or around Nuremberg that offers road bike rentals for a weekend? I'll be in the area over the weekend of July 6/7 and I would be interested in getting a bike and putting in a few miles over the weekend. My initial searches have not turned up much other than some places that do bike tours on cruisers, etc. Thanks in advance for any insight!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Rentals near Nuremberg, Germany [Trimatthew529] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you there to sherpa someone for Challenge Roth? If so, I think I remember there were a bunch of places at the expo that rented road bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not in Nuremberg but in Hilpoltstein right near T1 is Radsport
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Rentals near Nuremberg, Germany [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, oddly enough, it's a coincidence that I will be in the area during. I am planning to watch some of the race, so I could check out the expo, that's a good suggestion. I am familiar with the bike shop in Hilpoltstein as well, so I can visit them again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trimatthew529 wrote:
No, oddly enough, it's a coincidence that I will be in the area during. I am planning to watch some of the race, so I could check out the expo, that's a good suggestion. I am familiar with the bike shop in Hilpoltstein as well, so I can visit them again.

Hah that's awesome. I spectated this race twice while my wife did it, now it's my turn to race this year. If you happen to see bib 195, say hi to me!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Rentals near Nuremberg, Germany [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, will do. I raced it in 2016, so it will be fun to be back to watch. Enjoy the day!
Quote Reply