Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 808 NSW tubeless wheelset (rim brake)
Quote | Reply
I have a like-new set of Zipp 808 NSWs tubeless ready for sale. Includes wheel bags, unused set of brake pads, tubeless valve stems, tubeless rim tape installed, and Ti skewers. Rear wheel has about 100 miles on it, front maybe 25 miles (enough to know its WAY too much front wheel for me based on my current handling skills).

I bought this wheel thinking I'd run a 303/808 setup with 808/808 on windless days, but instead I've opted to run an Enve 5 + Disc. You can search me on this forum and see multiple threads deliberating this very expensive change.

The MSRP on this wheelset is $3400. I'm asking $2500 firm.

I also have a set of Zipp 303s NSW front wheel for sale. If you want the set of all 3 wheels, I'll make you a deal.
Last edited by: wintershade: Jun 20, 19 9:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 NSW tubeless wheelset (rim brake) [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. You need these for Kona. They'll make you so so so fast.

I'll take $2300 if you're going to Kona.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 NSW tubeless wheelset (rim brake) [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 NSW tubeless wheelset (rim brake) [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, sorry. I guess I never came across that. I'll combine (and add some other items) later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop to $2000 + shipping of your choice?
Quote Reply