Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favorite online retailer for bike parts/tools
Quote | Reply
My LBS does not have a great selection, especially of tools. Where do you go for a good selection and price online? Not thrilled with Competitive Cyclist or Jenson and in the US so Wiggle isn't ideal. Really would prefer to not buy through Amazon.

Oh and an easy, smooth return policy.
Last edited by: MBaier: Jun 13, 19 11:49
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite online retailer for bike parts/tools [MBaier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.biketiresdirect.com/

Great prices. Plus you get a portion of your purchase back as VIP points (store credits), which you can apply toward future purchases.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find myself buying from treefortbikes.com a lot recently.

They are a brick and mortar shop with an online presence as well.

They are also local to me so i can go into the store and pickup if i choose but i normally have then ship cuz it's really out of my way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eBay (ex. https://www.ebay.com/...+wrench&_sacat=0 ) because I can find top brand stuff cheap when I want it (ex. Park cable cutter...sounds corny buy it's just a joy to use) and cheap stuff at other times (ex. a Shimano crank cap remover for $5.....which I will probably use 2-3x max, but needed to install my power meter); and also 'cus I work at eBay* ;P.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite online retailer for bike parts/tools [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they also do price matching too which i love
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Competitive Cyclist. Two day shipping and gear guys who race. Ian is my gear guy. He is a DK and lost and found rider among other races. On big orders you can talk to the gear guys to make sure you are getting the best discount.
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite online retailer for bike parts/tools [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like those guys too!
Quote Reply