Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who here would PPV to see Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber fight in the octagon?
Quote | Reply
Justin Bieber interrupted a quiet Sunday evening to challenge Hollywood icon Tom Cruise to a UFC fight on social media – and it’s actually a fight fans never knew they needed. The Sorry singer had kicked off his day by promising fans they’d be hearing new music soon as he prepares to make a music comeback. But then out of nowhere, Biebs challenged Top Gun actor Tom, 56, to a fight and while fans were initially scratching their heads, it seems they’re more than willing to see the a-listers get in The Octagon. Justin, 25, tweeted: ‘I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down.’ The popstar then tagged UFC president Dana White to show he’s serious, adding: ‘Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite? [sic].’
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/...PhzJRcz8?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Who here would PPV to see Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber fight in the octagon? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Who here would PPV to see Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber fight in the octagon? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who would pay for that? I'll bet JSA would? I'm not too interested BTW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justin Bieber can't win. If he beats the older Cruise than his friends will make fun of him that he beat an old man. if he loses then they'll make even more fun of him that an old man beat him. either way he loses
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Preview of the fight:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it's MMA and not boxing my money is on Cruise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the name Ethan Hunt mean anything to that punk Bieber?
Quote Reply
Re: Who here would PPV to see Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber fight in the octagon? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
If it's MMA and not boxing my money is on Cruise.

any test in the known world and my money's on Cruise. Who should totally ignore substance-induced rantings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THUNDERDOME!!!!!!

I'd pay as long as only 1 man leaves alive. Just.Can't.Lose.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on who else is on the card.

Tailor Swift vs. Fay Dunaway
Takashi six nine vs. Jack Nicholson

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't dropped money for PPV for probably 12 - 13 years. I would pay to watch this fight.

As a someone else already noted, Beiber is in a no win situation. I'd like to see the proceeds go to a worthy charity. But I doubt in a million years either's camp would allow the fight to actually happen.

ETA: We might have to settle for Eric Fogel creating a special edition Celebrity Death Match.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Last edited by: mck414: Jun 12, 19 6:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No question, I'd pay.
Quote Reply
Re: Who here would PPV to see Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber fight in the octagon? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Depends on who else is on the card.

Tailor Swift vs. Fay Dunaway
Takashi six nine vs. Jack Nicholson

Takashi six nine- You would have to spring him out of jail first.

If you can't, how about David Hogg vs Chuck Norris? I'ld watch that.
Quote Reply