Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Boulder Pics (Find Yourself)
Quote | Reply
Below is the link to my pictures from yesterday's Ironman Boulder. The pictures are completely unedited, so there are some out of focus pictures in the bunch. There's over 3000 photos here, but chances are if you raced yesterday I might have one of you.

If you use the photo and would like the source, just let me know. Donations are appreciated, but certainly not required. If you use one of the photos on social media the least I can ask for is to get photo credit @beanmachinetri

Great racing everybody, enjoy the photos!

Photos Below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/P2uR3vAQhUNoCbZ99

Photos for athlete use are free with or without donation. If companies would like to use the photos please contact me.

Team Zoot 2023
Last edited by: aerobean: Jun 14, 19 8:15
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Boulder Pics (Find Yourself) [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven’t checked to see if I’m in your photos yet but I’m going to donate just because that other guy is a dick. Thanks for being out there!

Re: Ironman Boulder Pics (Find Yourself) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right on, that's great. I'm still trying to comprehend why he was so angry about it.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If anybody would like to donate, you can do so here:

Venmo: Stephen-Bean

Paypal: seb07009@gmail.com

Again, feel free to use the photos without a donation.

If anybody remembers me I was just a little bit up from 63rd street on the bike and by the bridge that crosses the boulder creek path about 5k from the finish. I was cheering everybody on as they made it through that unshaded section.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting, the disappearing act of failed trolling. To post the screen shot of the original comment...hmmmm

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aerobean wrote:
Interesting, the disappearing act of failed trolling. To post the screen shot of the original comment...hmmmm

Pretty sure Dan disappeared him after buddy insulted Dan in another thread. Would suck to be that angry guy all day, that's for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Boulder Pics (Find Yourself) [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, I suppose that's a good thing. Looks like he just joined the other day too, he lasted like two days and only posted 5-6 times. Why would you make an account just to be a dick to people? Seems like an odd pastime, but he's certainly not alone amongst his trolling peers.

Team Zoot 2023
Last edited by: aerobean: Jun 10, 19 21:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shout out to those who have donated and the companies that have purchased photo rights. Hopefully I can get enough together to make the trip to Kona to capture some more pictures in the fall.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply