Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DTD is a genius
Quote | Reply
Just finished Eman. He turned a 38 yr bowling ball into a 2:08 bike 1:18 run finisher. David Tilbury Davis is the freaking MAN! The most prepared I've ever been for a race. #trusttheprocess #vitaminDTD #InDTDweTrust
Last edited by: mpalavecino: Jun 9, 19 13:43
Quote Reply
Re: DTD is a genius [mpalavecino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you the same Matias Palavecino that raced M25-29 and M30-34 in 2009, 2010, and 2011?

good job today.
Quote Reply
Re: DTD is a genius [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same guy just a bit faster on the bike. You see what Beals did on the bike? Sub 1:59. 330W!!! Holy Wattage bombs
Last edited by: mpalavecino: Jun 9, 19 20:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

DTD kept me fit and fresh all season. For nearly eight months. After being away from the sport and working the dad bod for two years.

March - Shamrock Half marathon @ 5:40/ml pace to test the legs
June - 2nd amateur Eagleman 70.3
August - USAT National Champ 35-39AG
Sept - 1st Atlantic City 70.3
Oct - 1st North Carolina 70.3

And it's not just me. Look at all his athletes. Cody Beals performance at Mt Tremblant. That marathon split was ridiculous. All those amazing performances at Kona. Kaisa Sali 6th place finish, Gleeson, Leslie Smith, the list goes on. He's a master of his craft. His workouts are spot on, but also works the mind game. It's been an honor working with him. Trust the process and you'll be rewarded.
Last edited by: mpalavecino: Oct 21, 19 13:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matias,
I don’t believe you were ever a bowling ball. Not in the last 10 years.
Nice work!

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
http://www.d3multisport.com
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So how did you get to be coached by DTD? Doesn't seem like there is anything on his website about joining? Invitation only or maybe just not taking more athletes now?
Quote Reply
Re: DTD is a genius [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now is probably the best time to reach out to him with the season wrapping up and folks starting to plan for 2020.

coach@tilburydavis.com
Quote Reply
Re: DTD is a genius [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To answer your question folks typically do a bit of research and come across myself, check out some of the podcasts I´ve done and then reach out and if I have an open slot we then see if we are a good fit / I can provide what athlete wants in a coach.

That said I only work with a handful of folks globally and it is just me/myself and I :-)

As things stand am full for the foreseeable future along with a waiting list of enquiries.

p.s. wouldn´t say I am a genius, just try to do the job to best of my ability and treat folks how I´d want to be treated!

David T-D
http://www.tilburydavis.com
Last edited by: tilburs: Oct 22, 19 12:56
Quote Reply
Re: DTD is a genius [tilburs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tilburs wrote:
To answer your question folks typically do a bit of research and come across myself, check out some of the podcasts I´ve done and then reach out and if I have an open slot we then see if we are a good fit / I can provide what athlete wants in a coach.

That said I only work with a handful of folks globally and it is just me/myself and I :-)

As things stand am full for the foreseeable future along with a waiting list of enquiries.

p.s. wouldn´t say I am a genius, just try to do the job to best of my ability and treat folks how I´d want to be treated!

Are you helping lionel again? I am hearing rumblings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Time to go pro?
Quote Reply