Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need.
Quote | Reply
I need to purge a lot of cycling related stuff. Some great deals may be had. All items are plus shipping, and payment forms are through paypal gift, or the cash app. If a regular paypal payment is desired it will be an additional 3% the total purchase price. By default I will ship via the cheapest, slowest method that USPS offers. If you want something else please request it. That being said. Here we go. Be advised, I have a lot of stuff, and I'll have to do multiple replies to this thread to list them all since I can only attach so many pics to each post. I also have to go through a lot of stuff so check often. More stuff should be added daily. Thanks Slowtwitch for allowing me to sell this stuff!

Garmin Edge 500: $OLD

Specialized S-Works 6 Shoes White Size 43.5 $OLD
Last edited by: Professor Chaos: Nov 16, 19 5:42
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Professor Chaos [ In reply to ]
Re: Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need. [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized Limited Edition 74 Road Shoes White 43. These gems were only made for a limited time, and were a special shoe that featured Kangaroo leather uppers. They were too small for me, so I hardly wore them, and the great condition represents that. There is one small scuff as pictured. They were almost as stiff as the S-Works at the time, and I personally could tell no difference. They will ship with the original (flat) insoles, and the carrying bag. $175

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Professor Chaos [ In reply to ]
Re: Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need. [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you sell the Bontrager cadence sensor?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need. [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. I still have it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested. I got a new Trek bike & crank arm is to close to the frame to use the magnetless one I have now.
Does the $25 include shipping? I live in Portland, OR 97213. I have a paypal act.
Barb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can use the Garmin Strap
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need. [cloud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both the speed sensor, and the Garmin strap still. The prices are plus shipping, but for these small items I could do $5.

I also need to go through this post, and delete some items. I do have PayPal, and the Cash App. If we do PayPal I would prefer friends, and family, otherwise please add 3%.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale Shoes computers, Stems, Handlebars, lots of stuff, I don't need. [cloud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloud wrote:
PM sent

Replied. Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment received. Garmin strap on its way this morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I deleted a bunch of stuff this morning. I have a few more bits to add. I still have those 74 shoes for sale though... New items will be added shortly.
Quote Reply