Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help me; rear cassette set up with Di2 6870 please
Quote | Reply
Quick back story; I have Di2 Ultegra 6870 on my BMC TM01, no problems with it. It sits on my turbo (Neo) 99% of the year, so I tend not to change a lot of gears on it. I’ve a race coming up so have put my disc back on it (11spd) and I can’t get it to change into the smallest two fastest cogs, despite slackening the limit screw right off so that it’s at its limit?

Ready for any suggestions. I’ve had the pce linked to it recently to update software.

Cheers
Last edited by: esox.flucius: Jun 6, 19 2:01
Quote Reply
Re: Help me; rear cassette set up with Di2 6870 please [esox.flucius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few things I have experienced... A bent derailleur hanger or the digital trim of the DI2 is not allowing the derailleur to travel any further to the outside. Hold the button down on your junction until the light flashes and then press the down button a few times to trim the derailleur. Google how to reset the system and then set the gears up again if you still have issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me; rear cassette set up with Di2 6870 please [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks,

I’ll give this a go

Shambolic wrote:
A few things I have experienced... A bent derailleur hanger or the digital trim of the DI2 is not allowing the derailleur to travel any further to the outside. Hold the button down on your junction until the light flashes and then press the down button a few times to trim the derailleur. Google how to reset the system and then set the gears up again if you still have issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me; rear cassette set up with Di2 6870 please [esox.flucius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a part of the software. The black button on the A junction has been pushed. Just plug it in to your computer and open the E-Tubes Project. do a normal set up and it will go away.

If you don't have e-tubes project (free download) - just manually re- set up your shift options through the black button on the A junction.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply