Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Central Park 5 [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:
absolutely false.

I don't know, I get the sense you want findinfreestyle back so you can have someone to act as a foil to air your racial grievances, but since he hasn't been in the LR for a while you're just plaintively baiting with "3, 2, 1" so you can have a playmate.

nope. I will argue that something is or isn't racist... that much is true. But to say I am the #1 person to bring it up is not true at all. I brought it up here because that is usually cited as proof positive in this forum that Trump is a racist.
Quote Reply
Re: Central Park 5 [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:
absolutely false.

I don't know, I get the sense you want findinfreestyle back so you can have someone to act as a foil to air your racial grievances, but since he hasn't been in the LR for a while you're just plaintively baiting with "3, 2, 1" so you can have a playmate.

nope. I will argue that something is or isn't racist... that much is true. But to say I am the #1 person to bring it up is not true at all. I brought it up here because that is usually cited as proof positive in this forum that Trump is a racist.

Well it is not not evidence that he is racist and is not evidence that he is not racist. If we could say he was not racist we would say that, but we cannot do that.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Central Park 5 [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:
absolutely false.

Well it is not not evidence that he is racist and is not evidence that he is not racist. If we could say he was not racist we would say that, but we cannot do that.

you must be part of the next investigation team, a must.
Quote Reply

Prev Next