Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter...
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At what point did you ever think I'd go on vacation with some creepy 60 year old dude I met in the internet?
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
At what point did you ever think I'd go on vacation with some creepy 60 year old dude I met in the internet?

Maybe he saw your browser history.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

You might make more friends, meet more interesting people?
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
must be nice to be FREE to travel where you please, instead of having to ask permission from the guberment on where you can and can't go.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well looks like Venezuela and Nicaragua are out. Why not the Congo? Any country with the first word in its name as “democratic” should be fine.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
must be nice to be FREE to travel where you please, instead of having to ask permission from the guberment on where you can and can't go.

In Canada, we call that freedom.
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:

To be fair this is just part of the whole US generally just closing its borders both in and out:

https://globalnews.ca/...-visas-social-media/

Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a conspiracy between Cuba and Canada against the US:

"Cuban government statistics say US citizens have quickly grown to become the second largest foreign group visiting the island after Canadians."

who's next, Perhaps a travel ban on Russia?

"... play a destabilizing role in the Western Hemisphere,..... undermining the rule of law, and suppressing democratic processes."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So much freedom.

"Freedom is awesome isn't it?"

"Yeah freedom rules, we should celebrate our freedom. Let's take a vacation!"

"Cool, where to?"

"Cuba?"

"We aren't allowed to go there"

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
So much freedom.

"Cool, where to?"

"Cuba?"

Silly Canadian you're ill-informed. Americans can still travel to Cuba just with some more restrictions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Silly Canadian you're ill-informed. Americans can still travel to Cuba just with some more restrictions.

You realize that your statement is an inherent contradiction in terms?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

You realize that your statement is an inherent contradiction in terms?

Pray tell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BLeP wrote:
So much freedom.

"Cool, where to?"

"Cuba?"

Huh... when you look up the word FREEDOM!!!, restriction is listed as an antonym.

That's weird.

Quote Reply
Re: Guess Windy won't be vacationing with me this winter... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
BLeP wrote:
So much freedom.

"Cool, where to?"

"Cuba?"

Huh... when you look up the word FREEDOM!!!, restriction is listed as an antonym.

That's weird.

Fine we aren't completely unfettered access free to travel to Cuba. Americans can still travel to Cuba.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jumping through hoops is the best way to experience FREEDOM!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

this really f'd over the cruise lines - they were given no notice and had to change itineraries immediately.

https://www.foxnews.com/...ration-cuba-trip-ban

I thought this administration was supposed to be business friendly.
Quote Reply