Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's been a good night.
Quote | Reply
Tonight has just been one of those good nights that you can't help but stop to appreciate.

My wife went to work tonight after us hanging out at school all day together, so I ran some errands, with all the windows down, and went to the gas station, the bank, grabbed an ice tea, off to a good start. 78 degrees American and sunny. Perfect.

Got to my parents house, and spent a few hours pulling the radiator, thermostat, and water pump on my dads MGB with him. Thinking back to where my family was one year ago, this is super special to me. My mom and golden retriever (two separate entities) came and hung out in the garage with us. Ordered more parts to look forward to installing on Saturday morning.

My wife is on her was home, and dinner is made, so I'm just waiting for her. We'll eat, play Yahtzee, and go to bed to do it all over again tomorrow.

I'm happy.

PS I also experienced lift off oversteer for the first time today, which was fun...
Quote Reply
Re: It's been a good night. [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good for you! I love it when things go right.

I have been doing well keeping the kids off of Fortnight. We played waffle ball in the back yard. I was all time pitcher. Then the neighbor kids came over. Then two more neighbor kids. Good times. I spent the remainder of the evening tearing down two mountain bikes so I can swap parts over... I want to keep the XTR stuff and sell the other bike. My son helped me install a set of cranks. Had 2 rum and cokes in the process.

Good times.
Quote Reply
Re: It's been a good night. [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
Tonight has just been one of those good nights that you can't help but stop to appreciate.

My wife went to work tonight after us hanging out at school all day together, so I ran some errands, with all the windows down, and went to the gas station, the bank, grabbed an ice tea, off to a good start. 78 degrees American and sunny. Perfect.

Got to my parents house, and spent a few hours pulling the radiator, thermostat, and water pump on my dads MGB with him. Thinking back to where my family was one year ago, this is super special to me. My mom and golden retriever (two separate entities) came and hung out in the garage with us. Ordered more parts to look forward to installing on Saturday morning.

My wife is on her was home, and dinner is made, so I'm just waiting for her. We'll eat, play Yahtzee , and go to bed to do it all over again tomorrow.

I'm happy.

PS I also experienced lift off oversteer for the first time today, which was fun...

So that's what you kids are calling it these days.

Sounds like a lovely day!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply