Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Is Trump too miserly to spring for a half way decent tailor? His suits look off the peg but for someone with arms and legs 2 inches longer than his. His white tie combo last night looked appalling. A student hiring white tie for a ball with a hour to spare could have got a much better fit. He looked comically badly turned out.

Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard he touched the queen. I think that's a faux pas for some reason.
I'm glad he's not hosting the royals - he'd probably try to serve mcdonalds again.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the standards have relaxed so touching isn't a big no no any more.

Some notice was taken of his handshake with her, which apparently had a fist-bump element.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
kiki wrote:
he famously wears his ties too long, looks like he went the same way with the vest, and the tailor didn't know to adjust the jacket hem down to compensate.

either way, good advice from experts probably wasn't taken

The shoes remind me of Cousin Eddie's shoes from Family Vacation too.

The hair and the shoes were because he'd just come straight from the golf course. He'd been wearing a hat and was still wearing his golf shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
trail wrote:
kiki wrote:
he famously wears his ties too long, looks like he went the same way with the vest, and the tailor didn't know to adjust the jacket hem down to compensate.

The shoes remind me of Cousin Eddie's shoes from Family Vacation too.

The hair and the shoes were because he'd just come straight from the golf course. He'd been wearing a hat and was still wearing his golf shoes.

This puzzles me, the first thing I do after golf is put my clubs away and change my shoes. Who the hell wears their golf shoes to and from the golf course.

And there was this gem from the preacher:

https://www.politico.com/...trump-prayer-1352311

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone remember Eddie Haskell from "Leave It To Beaver". This is what he would look like as an old man.
Eddie Haskell - Wikipedia

trail wrote:

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
Anyone remember Eddie Haskell from "Leave It To Beaver". This is what he would look like as an old man.
Eddie Haskell - Wikipedia

trail wrote:

Grew it with that show. Described my family perfectly. My younger brother was the Beav, even looked exactly like him. I was Wally and had a smart ass friend just like Eddie Haskell. My dad was Ward and my mom was June. That show could have been a reality documentary of my childhood home life. Still love watching reruns.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember the show where June said to Ward. "Weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night"? :)

If you go back that far, do u remember My little Margie. Her father looked like my godfather.

And my dad was very similar to Ozzie Nelson, with cast of male friends and neighbors.

Dang, where did the time go?
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy Donny (U.K. version) [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:

Hmm. That's so unlike Trump . . . .

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply

Prev Next