Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dog farts
Quote | Reply
For the love of God, stop farting!!! There are 3 of them up on the bed with me. Not sure which one(s) are doing it. But ... it ... MUST ... STOP!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Dog farts [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude. I have one dog only. She is watching me drink beer on the deck and gassing me out. We’re outdoors and it’s rank. The boy was feeding her the fat off his steak earlier, which she enjoyed and he found amusing, but as usual now I’m the one paying* the price

She’s playing coy and giving me literal puppy dog eyes, but I know better. There are only two of us out here and I’m not the perpetrator. I’m going to go send her to bed with her mom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think my dogs are like my wife - they never fart.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog farts [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple years ago, we fostered a weim named Julie. She could peel the paint off the walls. Every single night, she would gas us out! It was so bad, she could wake us from a sound sleep! We started feeding her yogurt, which helped.

Our current weim, Gunner, has his moments. We can usually tell when it is him. We both yell at him when he does it. So, he has learned to get up, jump off the bed, leave the room, fart, and come back. It is actually pretty funny, but, we are happy he has learned to do this.

Tonight, we cannot tell which one it is. We suspect the weim, but, it might be the new guy we brought home about about 2 months ago who belonged to my sister-in-law who passed in March..

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jun 1, 19 20:37
Quote Reply
Re: Dog farts [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the weim just took a massive dump outside. So, we are pretty sure it was him. Hopefully, that ends it for the night.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Well, the weim just took a massive dump outside. So, we are pretty sure it was him. Hopefully, that ends it for the night.

I just walked my girl and while she took a magnificent pee, she did not poop. I sent her to bed and am back on the deck. My primary concern is that due to the shear ferocity of her gas I may have committed a war crime against my wife.

If The Hague calls I’ll PM you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you feeding corn-based food?

I can usually out-fart any mere canine, but if they get kibble that's high in corn, all bets are off.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog farts [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to bring my Lab to work. Worst would be when she would start farting while we were in the conference room for a meeting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
For the love of God, stop farting!!! There are 3 of them up on the bed with me. Not sure which one(s) are doing it. But ... it ... MUST ... STOP!!!

Dude, stop being so gullible. It’s your wife.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Try adding a good quality probiotic to their diet. Either a chewable, or even better mix a little raw goat milk in with dinner. Primal sells it in the frozen section of pet specialty stores. Or Honest Kitchen makes a very good powdered version. Works like a hot damn.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Dog farts [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
JSA wrote:

Try adding a good quality probiotic to their diet. Either a chewable, or even better mix a little raw goat milk in with dinner. Primal sells it in the frozen section of pet specialty stores. Or Honest Kitchen makes a very good powdered version. Works like a hot damn.

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
JSA wrote:

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks!

Be sure and let us know what your wife thinks of the taste.
Quote Reply