Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone deal with addiction?
Quote | Reply
Wondering when it all began.. did you feel yourself slipping, was there a point where you thought, boy I should stop as I am losing control, but just couldn't stop? .. Asking for a friend.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone deal with addiction? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your friend is asking the question it's most likely an issue. How big an issue can most likely only be answered with some outside assistance.

Answering for a friend.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mind you, you are asking that in the LR...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suffered through a pretty bad gambling addiction. Luckily things ended ok. This was serious.

I also was addicted to coke a cola at one point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was there "a" point? No, there were about 1000 points. Per day.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by DavHamm [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a bit expensive (about $2,500 on average for a 4-day treatment), but, you may want go seek out an NAD+ IV protocol. An addiction treatment center will use a 10-14 day protocol, which is more expensive and runs on an in-patient basis. But, more and more facilities are doing 3-4 day IV protocols (out patient), which has proven effective. Each treatment lasts about 4-6 hours. It is a commitment. But, the research is there showing it works. Unexpected side effects include better sleep, increased energy, and better skin.

https://www.addictioncenter.com/treatment/nad-therapy/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
(my friend) was a massive alcoholic and was really about to fuck his whole life up until he read this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/...n-Carr/dp/1848374658

This guy's Smoking book is also brilliant and cured my 20 year Marlboro habit.

good luck. life is a Lot better on the other side.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Wondering when it all began.. did you feel yourself slipping, was there a point where you thought, boy I should stop as I am losing control, but just couldn't stop? .. Asking for a friend.

PM me if you want help.

If what you said in your deleted post is true (about frequency and amount) then I don’t think you’re going to an in-patient “treatment”.

Again, PM me if you want help.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Jun 2, 19 6:09
Quote Reply