Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The 2020 Election is over, thank you California [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this picture that you were trying to post?

Quote Reply
Re: The 2020 Election is over, thank you California [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in the day, I would fly to SF airport with my bike in a box, put it together right there, and ride to the coast and down to San Diego where I lived. To this day, it is still one of the greatest road trips I have taken, probably did it 20 times. I ended in different spots, LA sometimes, Valyermo a couple, but the first 3 days to Santa Barbara were always the same, spectacular. The only thing that changed was the weather, and of course that could make hellish days out there. But in the end, it was still magical at the end, I cannot fathom why anyone would not love this area of the country..

And as to the rest of the complaints, don't all states have their problems? Of course CA's get exaggerated because we are so much bigger. Larger state, population, budgets, etc., larger problems. I can't and won't defend some of the policies, but on the whole, I still love this state. I could do with a lot less people living in it. And from a lot of the talk here about everyone leaving, perhaps I will get my wish someday.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2020 Election is over, thank you California [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Regarding CA population growth (slowest in recorded history):

thank god.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: The 2020 Election is over, thank you California [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Made this photo a couple years ago up in Big Sur...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next