Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This triathlete brought the bacon home
Quote | Reply
Of course he didn't make the money winning triathlons, though his performance probably helped his publicity. Starts a company, then sells 3 years later for $200M. Not bad.

Hadley Fisher, heir to the New York-based real estate development firm Fisher Brothers, has sold his expansive apartment at luxury Miami condo Continuum South for $13.25 million, Mansion Global has learned.
The buyers are Mark Sisson—a former triathlete and Ironman competitor—and his wife, Carrie, according to the deed signed Wednesday. They currently live in California.
Mr. Sisson, 65, sold Primal Kitchen, a food and nutrition company he co-founded in 2015, to Kraft Heinz for approximately $200 million earlier this year...

https://www.mansionglobal.com/...cx_artPos=6#cxrecs_s
Quote Reply
Re: This triathlete brought the bacon home [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Legondary
Quote Reply
Re: This triathlete brought the bacon home [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark is a very old friend of mine, we met at the first Kona ironman back in 81. Good for him, he was always a hard worker. And for those of you unfamiliar with him, I believe he had a 2;17 marathon to his credit, got hurt like most runners do, and then moved to the brand new sport of triathlon. I remember he once told me he could only run one day a week, needed 6 days to recover or he would be injured again. So he would do 3 separate 10k runs, morning, noon, and night on one day. I would take that now anytime!!!
Quote Reply